Favorite MMJ song you consciously avoid....

Started by rincon, Dec 24, 2012, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon

.......sometimes. Simply because it sounds too good to overload on it. Like a Double Double at In-N-Out. Once a few months and it retains is special goodness. My is Dondonte. I usually skip it on one of the few dozen or so concerts I listen to, simply because I don't want the hairs on the back my neck to get  tolerant to the awesomeness.

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Dillsnufus

Quote from: rincon on Dec 24, 2012, 11:09 PM
.......sometimes. Simply because it sounds too good to overload on it. Like a Double Double at In-N-Out. Once a few months and it retains is special goodness. My is Dondonte. I usually skip it on one of the few dozen or so concerts I listen to, simply because I don't want the hairs on the back my neck to get  tolerant to the awesomeness.

Same
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

YimYodd

Dondante
Smokin' From Shootin'
Cobra
I usually can't pass on playing any of these, anytime...... sometimes Cobra due to time constraints.

For me , sometimes when I can't fight the feelin'......I gotta get funky 

Cold Sweat
Get Down On It
Across 110th Street       
@ Bonnaroo  2008 
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Piki

Phone Went West. The only MMJ song I won't listen to.

Penny Lane

Strangulation

no amount of sound or volume 11 or fancy machines or vinyl pressings can make it seem as good..needs to be heard live..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Bigsky

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jan 02, 2013, 02:29 PM
Strangulation

no amount of sound or volume 11 or fancy machines or vinyl pressings can make it seem as good..needs to be heard live..
When we heard this at PC I came close to some man tears...the one song I wanted to hear and they killed it.