Spiritualized is touring again!

Started by Sassbox, Jan 10, 2013, 11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassbox

I'm not going to list the dates/cities because both Brooklyn Vegan and CoS pulled their announcements yesterday, but the onsale for the VT show just got confirmed, so I'm confident we'll see an announcement soon.

Recher Theater holds 700 people! Saw them in May at 9:30 Club, which holds about 1200. All of the venues seem tiny!

COLOR ME MUY PSYCHED!  :cheesy:
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

MrWhippy

Can't wait to float in space with you once again, my dear sassbox.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

buaawwww

Gotta tell ya... I loved "Ladies and Gentlemen..." and the Live album of theirs is really good too.  But ever since they've just bored me to tears.

MrWhippy

Quote from: buaawwww on Jan 11, 2013, 03:44 PM
Gotta tell ya... I loved "Ladies and Gentlemen..." and the Live album of theirs is really good too.  But ever since they've just bored me to tears.

I agree that they haven't put out a completely classic record since "Ladies and Gentlemen", but there has been a healthy bit of great new material with each new album.  I'd say that the most recent one is my favorite since "Ladies and Gentlemen."
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Penny Lane

Quote from: MrWhippy on Jan 11, 2013, 06:42 PM
Quote from: buaawwww on Jan 11, 2013, 03:44 PM

I agree that they haven't put out a completely classic record since "Ladies and Gentlemen", but there has been a healthy bit of great new material with each new album.  I'd say that the most recent one is my favorite since "Ladies and Gentlemen."

i really liked their last album...it was in my top 10 last year...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill