Main Menu

Jazz Fest 2013

Started by e_wind, Jan 09, 2013, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

whos going? I just had a convo on facebook with some real assholes that got my pumped for JF!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ItBeats4Jew

Quote from: e_wind on Jan 09, 2013, 03:40 PM
whos going? I just had a convo on facebook with some real assholes that got my pumped for JF!

it's possible for us.  my kids had the BEST time last year, but the Jacket as our headliner certainly elevated everything for us.  waiting on the lineup announcement next week to see if it's worth schlepping the whole family down there again.  going to NOLA next weekend though for the reunion of the Radiators (w/ no kids)...beyond psyched. 
what Madonna said really helped

headhunter

Mrs. Hh and I are going.  Just booked a hotel for the 1st weekend.

Last year was such a blast, we are going back for more.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

Sassbox

I will, of course, be there both weekends. Jazz Fest #26 for me!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

midwesterner

I will be there 2nd weekend. This will be my 8th Jazzfest and my dad's 1st. I have wanted to get him to go for years and finally he agreed. Should be a great time. Planning on hitting a bunch of new restaurants I haven't had the chance to try over the past few visits. And already grab my tickets for the Crowes late night show.

yakeroo

So anyone know what time today the lineup officially drops?
Found this on another forum:
The Black Keys (5/5), Fleetwood Mac (5/4), Billy Joel (4/27), Dave Matthews Band (4/28), B.B. King (4/28), Willie Nelson (5/3), Wayne Shorter (5/5), Widespread Panic (5/2), Patti Smith, Phoenix, Frank Ocean, Taj Mahal, Jimmy Cliff, John Mayer, Maroon 5, Daryl Hall and John Oates, Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite, Band of Horses, Calexico, Gary Clark Jr., Andrew Bird, Los Lobos, Roy Ayers, Charles Bradley

Wow, I sure hope this is the lineup. Might have to make my first trip to New Orleans.