"How to be a hardcore Jackethead" list

Started by Jims Poncho, Jan 05, 2013, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 23, 2013, 12:10 PM
It's me. I thought that's why you posted it to illustrate the dance like a fool part. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
No, no.  It was all about Crispy, at first.  I'm impressed, fellow 40-something teacher!  I hope the rail was padded!  I'd noticed Rich, too, when the video was first posted on FB.  I haven't seen anything like it since Ant at T5 #5!

Had to keep up with Scosby all week!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Fully

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Jan 23, 2013, 12:33 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 23, 2013, 12:23 PM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 23, 2013, 12:10 PM
It's me. I thought that's why you posted it to illustrate the dance like a fool part. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
No, no.  It was all about Crispy, at first.  I'm impressed, fellow 40-something teacher!  I hope the rail was padded!  I'd noticed Rich, too, when the video was first posted on FB.  I haven't seen anything like it since Ant at T5 #5!

Had to keep up with Scosby all week!
We'd had three days of warm-up. Notice that I do the arthritic version of head banging. I bend at the waist not the neck. It saves me a visit to the massage parlor the next day.