Tote Bag and Keychain exchange!!!!

Started by Fully, Jan 15, 2013, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zanjam

Quote from: Fully on Jan 16, 2013, 12:42 PM
Quote from: LeanneP on Jan 16, 2013, 12:30 PM
Frankly, I think your banning of pens in this exchange is all about fear. This penophobia shall not stand!
Ok, I'll allow you to add pen exchanges in this thread too. It pains me greatly though. Never let it be said that I'm not flexible.
Well when you pitch a fit about scosby>shart, I, for one, would call you not flexible (or inflexible, as it may be.)   :grin:  :kiss:
anything + reverb always = better

Fully

Don't bring scosby into this. The sharters ruined a beautiful thing.and I know you are a sharter! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :grin: :grin: :grin: :wink:

SaraBananaBear

Due to a slight laundry accident involving a red sock I now have a very rare pink MMJ t-shirt, if anyone wants to exchange that for a tote bag and/or keychain? (I also accept pens, but only if they have more than one color)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

LeanneP

A red sock, you say? Phew! I thought you were about to admit you sharted on it.  :bath:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Fully

I don't think Swedes actually shart. However, If you are willing to pay the postage, I might have a teletubby keychain, I'll trade for the shirt not the shart. :bath:  (The bathtub guy is really the most appropriate guy for this conversation.)

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Fully on Jan 21, 2013, 11:32 AM
I don't think Swedes actually shart. However, If you are willing to pay the postage, I might have a teletubby keychain, I'll trade for the shirt not the shart. :bath:  (The bathtub guy is really the most appropriate guy for this conversation.)

Thanks Fully! I think I understand that word, I don't want to Google it to make sure in case I'm right... :undecided: Anyhow, is the keychain of all the teletubbies or just one of them?

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Fully

Just the purple one. And don't google "shart" Sara. It won't be pleasant for you. :shocked:

ManNamedTruth

I bet it was Ground CTRL's (I don't care if i'm not typing that right) idea for the totebag and keychain.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Fully

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Jan 21, 2013, 09:32 PM
I bet it was Ground CTRL's (I don't care if i'm not typing that right) idea for the totebag and keychain.

The chain is like a little Jim action figure almost. I was almost tempted to buy it just to make Jim do stuff. Then I realized I would be paying $75 for it. I can get the album for a reasonable amount of money. I'll just be content to continue offering crappy tote bags until someone decided to trade me for a Jim chain. Then I can play barbies with it, right LeanneP?

LeanneP

I have all boys so in this house, Jim will be playing Dr Who and Star Wars and occasionally Harry Potter. He will live in a Tardis built out of Lego and he and General Akhbar will be the tenth doctor's companions.  :grin:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

Fully

Quote from: LeanneP on Jan 21, 2013, 10:17 PM
I have all boys so in this house, Jim will be playing Dr Who and Star Wars and occasionally Harry Potter. He will live in a Tardis built out of Lego and he and General Akhbar will be the tenth doctor's companions.  :grin:

This sounds exactly how I have always imagined Jim living in real life. I'm sure your Jim chain will be very happy. If he ever gets unhappy, I do have several tote bags and keychains and even pens that I would be willing to trade.....(Just leaving the door open)