The Newest MMj Fan..check this out

Started by TheMollusk, Sep 13, 2004, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMollusk

I got married to a great girl a year ago in two weeks(oct4).
My wife is now 4.5 mnths. pregnant and we found out it will be a girl last week. After much negotiation,and not really revealing what I was up to, the baby's name is to be "Cassidy Dawn.." I promised her she could name the next one. Im pretty sure this could make me one of the MMJ fans elite. Ill post pics when she's born. (no john, you can't see my wife's hoo ha)

SMc55

Many congratulations. I'm very happy for you both  :)

lyricjunkie

How wonderful for you and your wife!  CONGRATULATIONS and I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and all will be happy, healthy, and safe.  :)  Your life is only just begun!
Talk less....
Say more.

lfish

Congrats!

Is there an explanation for the name.  Does it refer to mmj's Butch CAssidy and to the album at dawn?

lfish

dogandponyshow

Sounds like you may be a closet Grateful Dead fan.  Good for you....nothing like a great Dead show.

D.

TheMollusk

yea, 'at dawn' and 'butch cassidy' not my 2 fav. song but its better than calling her "Bear Steam Engine"

marktwain

Hey, mollusk,

I thought this was a joke, and that you were trying to make fun of John and I (Sometimes it's hard to tell sarcasm from sincerity on a message board).  But, if it's true, congratulations and good luck!