Favorite MMJ poster yet?

Started by Jahmazed, Apr 15, 2012, 08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

and while Burwell is my favorite poster artist and I have many of his, this one here is a fave poster though I don't know who did it. Ames Brothers, I guess...

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

That's crazy that you posted that because I was about to ask if Ames have done any MMJ prints
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Bernard

My Top 5 would look like this; in no particular order

1.  05' Slater
2.  T5 Burwell
3.  Pantages Burwell
4.  08' RCMH Burwell
5.  08' Spusta (Black variant)

Just missing the cut... 12' Philly, 05' Portland Burwell, T5 Reno

ericm

Mine is the Burwell T5 At Dawn.

Gotta say that the Philly one from last month's Mann show has made it's way into my faves.  :cool: Can't put it ahead of Burwell's Pantages, or Red Rocks 11, or Reno's T5, but it has elbowed out some others for a prime hanging spot in my home.
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Last night's Potland poster is rather delightful. It could easily be posted with my collection of botanical drawings of herbs and fit in quite nicely. I'm really trying not to go hunt it down. I must quit getting posters from shows I haven't attended. Well, maybe I should only buy posters that I like instead. Hell, now I'm talking myself into it.

kasedoug

I only collect posters of shows that I've been too and considering I've never seen them outside of LA, I've got to go with the Pantages Burwell. Love that one.

he.who.forgets

The Spusta Greek Theatre is my favorite and this is a close second
http://moctezuma.tumblr.com/image/601942409