Jim Keychain

Started by smhoffmann02, Apr 17, 2013, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smhoffmann02

Don't give me grief people.  Does anyone have an extra RLSG keychain they'd sell to a fellow asshole?   I have to have one.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

capt. scotty

Are you serious? I figured you were giving 1 away. Im now even happier some lady gave me 2 free stamps yesterday bc the lines were fucking ridiculous at the post office. Id rather have 2 free stamps on tax day than a JJ keychain at any moment.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Fully

Stephanie, check Jim's site. They are selling them in the shop over there. Also, if you don't/can't get one from there, I'll look at the merch table in Louisville tonight and in Nashville  and see if they have one. Mine has been starring in lots of pictures. I think you have my number. Text me if you want me to look tonight.

smhoffmann02

Suck it, Scotty.  I want one and I want it now.  Fully, thanks - I'll check out the shop.  Was hoping I could use some points for this but nooooooooo.  And BTW, have a kick ass Jim show tonight with all the fellow assholes!  :cheesy:
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

Crispy

I'm with you, Stephanie, I want one of those keychains, way more than a couple of free stamps. I'm going to hold out until I get to the show in SF to pick one up though, 20 buxx + shipping and a 3-week wait? No thanks.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Waddy Peytona

I bought one from the merch table at the Brown for $15. The quality of the keychain leaves something to be desired, IMO, but it's still a neat item. I will probably end up taking "Jim" off the keychain and doing something else with him.

Fully

Quote from: Waddy Peytona on Apr 19, 2013, 10:48 AM
I bought one from the merch table at the Brown for $15. The quality of the keychain leaves something to be desired, IMO, but it's still a neat item. I will probably end up taking "Jim" off the keychain and doing something else with him.
It's ridiculously overpriced, and yet the ridiculousness of it is what makes me want one, because it's a freakin keychain of a guy with his back to us, talking on the phone and scratching his balls! What says IDGAF more than that? Also, The feet do have a little curve on them that might help with opening bottles or something. I just like to take pictures of mine doing things. It's so stupid.

Crispy

Quote from: Fully on Apr 19, 2013, 05:28 PM
It's ridiculously overpriced, and yet the ridiculousness of it is what makes me want one, because it's a freakin keychain of a guy with his back to us, talking on the phone and scratching his balls! What says IDGAF more than that? Also, The feet do have a little curve on them that might help with opening bottles or something. I just like to take pictures of mine doing things. It's so stupid.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

It'll be like my little doppelganger that holds my keys! I need this even more now!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Try asking people who they think it is.  I used my Jimchain in class to demonstrate inertia. So about 100 9th graders know its that guy from MMJ.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Penny Lane

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 19, 2013, 06:27 PM
Quote from: Fully on Apr 19, 2013, 05:28 PM

:grin: :grin: :grin:

It'll be like my little doppelganger that holds my keys! I need this even more now!

jeezus, Fully..they are a ridiculous waste of money....but now that you put it like that...NOW I NEED ONE, TOO...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill