Joining Roll Call

Started by EverythingChanges, Apr 20, 2013, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Well sure enough, just as I start bitching about it, grounctrl heard my wailing through the ether and I came home to a sweet Status Serigraph on my doorstep! Very shiny, sparkly, and awesome.

Guess I missed that "Package B (2 of 2)" in 48 pt. type on the first packing slip...   :rolleyes:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

APR

Quote from: ericm on May 09, 2013, 04:49 PM
Quote from: Crispy on May 09, 2013, 02:27 PM
Cool! I wish groundctrl would have sent me one along with the no-year-having laminate I got two weeks ago. The packing slip looks like it was supposed to be in that shipment, but it wasn't and hasn't shown up yet, so I guess I need to complain in official channels.  :tongue:

Hey man did you renew or just buy a new membership for 13? If you did renew, how'd you go about that? The only thing I can find is going through the store and buying a new membership.

:beer:

Am I missing something?  I can't find a "new membership" or "renew membership" anywhere in the store.   I see plenty of shirts, posters, etc so I'm not that far off.  Can someone tell me where this option is hiding in the store.  This "system" is difficult.

johnnYYac

Quote from: APR on May 09, 2013, 08:24 PM
Cool! I wish groundctrl would have sent me one along with the no-year-having laminate I got two weeks ago. The packing slip looks like it was supposed to be in that shipment, but it wasn't and hasn't shown up yet, so I guess I need to complain in official channels.  :tongue:

Hey man did you renew or just buy a new membership for 13? If you did renew, how'd you go about that? The only thing I can find is going through the store and buying a new membership.

Am I missing something?  I can't find a "new membership" or "renew membership" anywhere in the store.   I see plenty of shirts, posters, etc so I'm not that far off.  Can someone tell me where this option is hiding in the store.  This "system" is difficult.

Roll Call Membership

Online Only Membership

They're listed under the Roll Call tab, not the store.  When you buy a new membership, your current expiration date is extended by one year. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 09, 2013, 08:37 PM
Quote from: APR on May 09, 2013, 08:24 PM

Roll Call Membership

Online Only Membership

They're listed under the Roll Call tab, not the store.  When you buy a new membership, your current expiration date is extended by one year.

Good job John. You're right it's under the RC tab. I was putzing around the site before, and thought I saw it in the store, but it was definitely in the RC section.

Good to know they extend the membership, and not start anew. Not that it has any importance now, but it might down the road.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

Muchas Gracias!  I emailed Wade, and he told me it was in the store.  However, you are indeed correct, and I'm in the club for another year.

Sheets Of Clay

Why do I get a strange feeling that the $30 extra I just paid for the early entry laminate won't get much use in the next 365 days?

Pearl Jam does tiered membership right, MMJ is doing it wrong. The option to pay more money and get physical goods is one thing. But you shouldn't have to pay more for an extra membership perk. Every member should be able to get in early.

e_wind

Quote from: Sheets Of Clay on May 11, 2013, 12:59 AM
Why do I get a strange feeling that the $30 extra I just paid for the early entry laminate won't get much use in the next 365 days?

Pearl Jam does tiered membership right, MMJ is doing it wrong. The option to pay more money and get physical goods is one thing. But you shouldn't have to pay more for an extra membership perk. Every member should be able to get in early.

i agree, but i guess its because its a physical object, and shipping it would defeat the purpose of an online membership, or whatever.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

SaraBananaBear

Renewed! :thumbsup: Hope the 10.70 USD parcel post option isn't much difference from the 65.51 USD UPS one.  :huh:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

dookie shoot bandit

Renewed the other and to my surprise I got a a ups tracking email already? Is this possible? We are actually going to receive the goods in less than 6 months!!! :grin:

EverythingChanges

I received my laminate about a week or two after buying the membership, and the poster about a week after that.  So, it wasn't an awful wait.  Still waiting on the code for a live show download though.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Mr. White

Quote from: EverythingChanges on May 16, 2013, 09:51 PM
I received my laminate about a week or two after buying the membership, and the poster about a week after that.  So, it wasn't an awful wait.  Still waiting on the code for a live show download though.

I wonder what show it will be.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

CountSA

Mr. White - I'm guessing it will be a show of our choice.

Like someone said, I don't think the laminate will be of much use but I sprung for the full package based solely on the end of the year "7 vinyl.

mgobugsy

I got the UPS tracking # and yesterday I got the laminate, but not the poster.  Hopefully that is coming soon.

CountSA

I got my package(s) today, the laminate is basically the exact same as last year except the background is red...I haven't cracked open the poster yet.

weeniebeenie

Got mine last week. Yay!
How loud can silence get?