Circuital Deluxe Box

Started by ericm, Apr 27, 2013, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

If anyone doesn't have this yet, and is interested, here's a deal for it today.

http://www.popmarket.com/details/28324967?feature_id=28298193
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

HA!  I was just coming on to post this!  The lowest price I've seen for the Circuital box set.  Great minds...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

APR

Maybe the golden ticket (pair of tickets plus backstage for any show of the circuital tour) is in there.  Did anyone ever speak up about winning that?

buymycar

Hard to believe, but popmarket still has copies of this box set:

https://www.popmarket.com/my-morning-jacket-circuital-deluxe-version/details/28324967

$59.99 w/free U.S. shipping

buymycar

Now popmarket is offering both Circuital and The Waterfall deluxe box sets for $99.99.

The description says that they printed 2500 copies of The Waterfall box set. That's new information, right?

http://www.popmarket.com/my-morning-jacket-the-waterfall-2-lp-7-vinyl-box-set/details/117668134

GO4IT

Quote from: buymycar on Mar 16, 2016, 01:14 PM
Now popmarket is offering both Circuital and The Waterfall deluxe box sets for $99.99.

The description says that they printed 2500 copies of The Waterfall box set. That's new information, right?

http://www.popmarket.com/my-morning-jacket-the-waterfall-2-lp-7-vinyl-box-set/details/117668134

I would have definitely bit on this one but it's already sold out   :cry:

TheRoof

Quote from: GO4IT on Mar 16, 2016, 09:47 PM
Quote from: buymycar on Mar 16, 2016, 01:14 PM

I would have definitely bit on this one but it's already sold out   :cry:

Hey! Today is your lucky day...I just went to the link again this morning, and the bundle is available again! 

You Are Everything

amskinz

11am and its still working. This is such an amazing deal! Especially knowing now there's only 2,500 of The Waterfall floating around. So glad this board exists to be able to be linked to all you great folks!!!
Get em while they're still there!
[Sidebar] Here's hoping these are the last box sets I'll buy before we (Hopefully) get a Beacon box set!
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

GO4IT

Crap!!!
I just saw this and it's sold out again! :angry: :cry: :angry: :cry:

Someone please PM me if they see this come up again. I'll try to remember to check again tomorrow morning.

NolesT8

Wouldn't mind snagging the circuital box set for the green discs, hopefully this goes back on sale again.

Fartsmakemegiggle

What's the consensus on this box set? I'm nervous to buy it after reading about all the warped copies out there. I read that something like 2/3rds of the initial run was warped. Not good odds when buying one that it's not going to b unlistenable

amskinz

Quote from: Fartsmakemegiggle on Jun 04, 2016, 12:56 AM
What's the consensus on this box set? I'm nervous to buy it after reading about all the warped copies out there. I read that something like 2/3rds of the initial run was warped. Not good odds when buying one that it's not going to b unlistenable
I contacted ATO before buying mine on March 17th. They said once they found the problem they recalled all unsold box sets are repackaged them with newly pressed vinyl with no issues. Any sets that were sold were, and can still be, replaced by ATO by contacting them. My set was perfectly fine when it arrived. If I didn't know about the warping, I would have never known there was an issue.

Jellyfish

They really stepped up to the plate when they found out about the warped pressings.I remember they sent everyone that bought the box a set of new discs without even having to contact them.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Fartsmakemegiggle

Thanks for the feedback. So do u think if I buy the set from a 3rd party site/source and their is warping, ATO will replace it?

amskinz

They told me they'd take care of me if mine happened to be warped, but they were very confident they were able to track down just about every set when this was initially caught. If what you're looking to buy is unopened, you should be in the clear. If it's opened, the seller should be able to tell you if they're warped.

rincon2

I purchased mine when it came out. They quickly sent me another copy of the vinyl due to the warping issue I did not personally notice. The problem is, they are the worst vinyl recordings I have ever bought. Popping noises so prevalent they are virtually unlistenable. The quiet part between Slow Tune and Moving away literally sounds like a popcorn machine. On both copies. I guess since that is the one album I am not a big fan of, I never pursued getting it replaced.

Jellyfish

Quote from: rincon2 on Jun 04, 2016, 01:35 PM
I purchased mine when it came out. They quickly sent me another copy of the vinyl due to the warping issue I did not personally notice. The problem is, they are the worst vinyl recordings I have ever bought. Popping noises so prevalent they are virtually unlistenable. The quiet part between Slow Tune and Moving away literally sounds like a popcorn machine. On both copies. I guess since that is the one album I am not a big fan of, I never pursued getting it replaced.
That's weird because mine sounds awesome,quiet as snow falling.I am not a big fan of this album either but it does contain one of their best songs of all time.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Fartsmakemegiggle

Ok, you guys eased my concerns. Amazon Warehouse had 1 for $59.03 with free 2 day shipping.

Fartsmakemegiggle

Ok so I'm very happy I pulled the trigger. Listened through 3x in 2 days. Immediately, Victory Dance sounds so amazing on vinyl. First Light, incredible. Very happy with the purchase. It was Amazon Warehouse Deal. The vinyl is Mint. The box had a few Knicks but all the stuff inside was fine. I feel so Wonderful (and that may b the highlight sound wise)

rusty95

Quote from: Jellyfish on Jun 04, 2016, 02:43 PM
Quote from: rincon2 on Jun 04, 2016, 01:35 PM
That's weird because mine sounds awesome,quiet as snow falling.I am not a big fan of this album either but it does contain one of their best songs of all time.

I can second this, mine sounds great.
Y'all got any disco ball back there?