Expiring(?) subscription

Started by Crispy, Apr 17, 2013, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Thanks to the message I got this morning, I am now aware that my Roll Call subscription is...something...in 1 month (30 days). Good thing they included a link to renew it, or I wouldn't know what to do (oh yeah, and the website doesn't even work right now). I am tempted not to renew due to the lack of a verb, but then, I am an asshole. Yeah, this complaint is silly, but as with pretty much every other occasion of my dealings with grndctrl, the lack of attention to detail is telling.

This is a reminder that your current Roll Call Membership subscription to the My Morning Jacketcommunity in 1 month (30 days) on 05/17/13.
We value your participation in the community and invite you to renew now
We hate goodbyes as much as you do and look forward to your continued membership!
Important Notice: Your account will be removed if it remains inactive for two (2) months following expiration. Stay connected by logging in now!
Thanks,
ground(ctrl)[/q][/t][/t]
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Penny Lane

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 17, 2013, 01:10 PM
I am tempted not to renew due to the lack of a verb, but then, I am an asshole.

:grin: :grin:  The code for the verb comes in a separate email.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Crispy

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 17, 2013, 01:51 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Apr 17, 2013, 01:10 PM
I am tempted not to renew due to the lack of a verb, but then, I am an asshole.

:grin: :grin:  The code for the verb comes in a separate email.

Will I be told when that email is supposed to arrive, and then receive an email five minutes before that time telling me to expect the first email at a different time and at a different email address?

By the way, if I thought anyone was paying attention, I might have second thoughts about saying these things here. But I don't!  :grin:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

APR

I figured out that verb, and the link now works.  Improvements!  As far as attention to detail though..... what year laminate/ID card works for early entry??  That 'Ville email was confusing.  I'll just bring everything to the next show.

Looks like there are two options for 2013 renewal.  However, someone posted on the other Forum (the one that was once new and weak but is now old and practically never used)  that he recently renewed but was mad that he received the same poster and shirt that he got last year.