MMJ WinMedia Skin

Started by k33l0r, Sep 17, 2004, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMollusk

also, you're damn right, im a dancin fool. i learned all my moves from 'Breakin' 2 : The Electric Bugaloo'

EC

Speaking of breakin', there was this street party on the street where I'm staying with my Aunt and Uncle today.  And there was a band playing on it - funk and r&b standards.  It was very wicked.  And there was this kid, he must've been about 3, who had clearly seen someone doing some very intricate breakdancing, and he was doing it himself, on the street pavement, very slowly, but very precisely.  He remembered every move and was working it out for himself.  Very cool.  When he attempted a head spin, his Dad took over.  We tried to find some cardboard, but there was none to be had.

Not like when I was a kid and every house was getting a new, huge stereo system, and there was cardboard galore, and we were doing the worm every place we could find.

k33l0r

Quotewebsters has it spelled both ways FYI

You actually took time to check it?  Thats, well, quite sad really.  But, in any case, I do apologise for the mistake.  Mollusk appears to be the US spelling of the word (God knows whats the idea behind changing that spelling).

Anyway I'm getting tired of this "conversation" and in any case it isn't making me any money and so I can safely deem it useless.

Have a nice day (not that I really give a damn).
Putting the FUN back into FUNdamentalist!!!!!

TheMollusk

hahahaaahaaaaahaaa. see, fag, u did make your fourth post. congratulations.

havibulin

Hey Mollusk, make sure when you get tiger woods 2005, you get set up to play online so I can beat your silly ass all over the place.

TheMollusk

obviuosly you don't pay attention, or you would know that i own a ngc, which makes it impossible to play it oline. which is ok, because i wouldnt want to play it with you anyway. also there is absolutely no way possible you could beat me at tiger woods.

peanut butter puddin surprise

the skin is cool.  thanks for the fandom!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there