New Live Vinyl

Started by EverythingChanges, Jun 18, 2013, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EverythingChanges

Since Okonokos is nearly impossible to get anymore without selling your organs, I think the Jacket needs to put out a new live vinyl.  T5 would be terrific! But honestly, a nice unreleased live show would do just fine.  Or, they could pull some strings and get Okonokos to be reprinted again. 

I'm loving the new record player...I'm addicted. 

Kicking the Television is high on my radar as well.  I love how it has extra tunes, unlike the CD/MP3 release.  Theologians!
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

justbcuzido

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Jun 18, 2013, 12:25 AM
Since Okonokos is nearly impossible to get anymore without selling your organs, I think the Jacket needs to put out a new live vinyl.  T5 would be terrific! But honestly, a nice unreleased live show would do just fine.  Or, they could pull some strings and get Okonokos to be reprinted again. 

Kicking the Television is high on my radar as well.  I love how it has extra tunes, unlike the CD/MP3 release.  Theologians!

How much is that live LP?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 18, 2013, 10:56 AM

It's like $70 at my local record store, but Best Buy has it for $56ish I believe.  Amazon has a third party seller on its site selling it new for $45 - $50.  I'll be getting it sometime in the next few months. 

justbcuzido

Quote from: EverythingChanges on Jun 18, 2013, 10:59 AM

It's like $70 at my local record store, but Best Buy has it for $56ish I believe.  Amazon has a third party seller on its site selling it new for $45 - $50.  I'll be getting it sometime in the next few months.

I think I may have to as well. I have been listening to that album on spotify at work almost everyday. A great live album!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
Quote from: EverythingChanges on Jun 18, 2013, 10:59 AM

I think I may have to as well. I have been listening to that album on spotify at work almost everyday. A great live album!

It is going to have to take the place of Okonokos on vinyl, until I can figure out how to get my hands on it.  Great LP, all of my favorite Wilco songs are on there besides One Sunday Morning, Impossible Germany, and Art of Almost (since they were obviously released at a later date).