Anyone interested in some Morphine uploads?

Started by kolaron, Jul 11, 2013, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolaron

Wotcha, people  :cheesy:

Aside from MMJ I'm also a fan of the late Mark Sandman and his various projects, Treat Her Right, Morphine etc.

If anybody is interested, I have quite a fair collection of live material that I'd be willing to post (losslessly in flac or shn) to a hosting site or even to create magnet links for you to use in your torrent software (this is a brilliant way of sharing as only the people I and, by extension you, give the link to can get the torrent - if I decide it's being abused I can pull it at any time) For you, as long as I'm online, you can get the files from me just like any other torrent.

What I'd like to get for myself is lossless (flac, shn, ape) files of MMJ shows that once were around but aren't any longer. Some things that got pulled from archive (the Sirius show 2006-12-31 being one example), old torrents from Dime/etree etc that are long gone like a complete copy of the Rockpalast DVD (I found a source online that had 22 rar archives to download and all was great until part 22 which is continually corrupt with the result that the dvd finishes near the end of OBH and the interview is cut off) - and other stuff that has been shared here before my time. I don't need live shows that are currently on archive though....

Anyway, as I say, I'm happy to magnet link torrents for anyone who fancies some live (unofficial only) Morphine or anything else I have that may be of interest to any of you. I've come to MMJ via a different route to many of you, more metal/prog than through alt country so I'm not expecting many requests that I can fill unless you're into bands like BOC, Cheap Trick, Genesis, Led Zep, Motorhead, VdGG (it was Carl's sax at the end of Dondante that got me here, btw), Heart, Magma, Mott The Hoople/Ian Hunter, The Tubes, UFO, BRMC, Van Morrison etc

So for starters, who can help out with the Sirius & Amsterdam FMs? Kory, you there??

BH

I used to be a huge Morphine fan.   I don't think I have any live stuff from them.   Would love to have one of your favorites, especiall from Good era.

I have quite a few flacs burned to CD but most of my collection (which is pretty complete) is stored in mp3 now since most everything is available on archive in flac.   I can check at home and see if I have any of the specific things you are looking for.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.