Let the drunks come to me

Started by Pschils@yahoo.com, Jul 10, 2013, 01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pschils@yahoo.com

Was at bob dylan mmj and wilco concert hammered Jim James stopped to hear bob dylan set I was soo fucked up I just wanted to bullshit with him he was totally cool didn't get annoyed or anything I felt like a class a dip shit....it happens. It was their fault anyway the way they ripped that night(isint it a pity with wilco) brought the place down almost a religious exp. I would really like to apologize for being a douche that night. Truly a great show and you guys are truly a great band

buster douglas

Hahaha.  This is hilarious.  JJ came into the crowd, or were you sidestage or something?
Were you still hammered when you wrote this?

Fully

WinstonLegthigh

It's a good thing you weren't at a Chris Cornell concert.

BH

I don't think he is drunk he just lost his period key it's hard to read when you don't have a period key I think crispy once had a key missing it was hilarious what key was that crispy?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Coping Saw

I once whittled a canoe in the shape of a triangle.  That wasn't smart.  I mean, it wasn't all that aquadynamic, particularly as an equilateral triangle, not even an isosceles.  Can a canoe even have 3 sides?  Probably not.  I wonder what you would call that>
Jelly Mallet beats the Belly Hammer

Crispy

Quote from: Coping Saw on Jul 11, 2013, 03:04 PM
I once whittled a canoe in the shape of a triangle.  That wasn't smart.  I mean, it wasn't all that aquadynamic, particularly as an equilateral triangle, not even an isosceles.  Can a canoe even have 3 sides?  Probably not.  I wonder what you would call that>

A canoe only has one side...like a moobius strip you know.

Quote from: BH on Jul 11, 2013, 02:47 PM
I don't think he is drunk he just lost his period key it's hard to read when you don't have a period key I think crispy once had a key missing it was hilarious what key was that crispy?

I lost my comma key and it's caused some problems like when we were having dinner at my grandarents' house and someone said "Let's eat Grandma."
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Fully

Quote from: Crispy on Jul 11, 2013, 03:27 PM
Quote from: Coping Saw on Jul 11, 2013, 03:04 PM

A canoe only has one side...like a moobius strip you know.

Quote from: BH on Jul 11, 2013, 02:47 PM

I lost my comma key and it's caused some problems like when we were having dinner at my grandarents' house and someone said "Let's eat Grandma."

Comma Comma Comma Comma Commachamelion!