Membership/Renewal Question

Started by paloozajam, Aug 07, 2013, 02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Quote from: LeanneP on Aug 11, 2013, 09:46 AM
Yes, you get to choose. We already have RR and PC3 so I think we'll d/l the New Year's show. Our d/l notice came almost a month later and just suddenly showed up in email one random day.

I got my download code the other day too. The only thing is...THERE AREN'T ANY NEW CONCERTS TO DOWNLOAD! I should have held off and not bought ALL of the shows that were available, right after they became available. I was really hoping we, as Roll Callers, would get a unique show like we did last year. We got the Red Rocks show from 2011, and as of right now, it isn't available for the general public to purchase. Why can't they do something like that again? The e-mail said we would have until the end of the year to redeem our code. Well, I sure hope all you guys betting on a Christmas/New Year's Eve run of shows are right and that they are made available for download before the end of the year. Otherwise, I will be missing out on my "free download". (They have all been bought and paid for.)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Quote from: Mr. White on Aug 07, 2013, 07:54 PM
I looked at my membership status earlier today and found out it expired 3 days ago. I signed up for a new membership today. My big question is about the "1 free live show download redemption code". What concert will it be? When will it be available to download? Will it be something that isn't already available (like the Red Rocks 2011 show we got as members of Roll Call last year)? I hope it isn't your choice of already available shows because I already bought all of them!

Really! I'm a bit concerned about this. I am one of those fans who ALWAYS BUYS EVERYTHING as soon as it comes out, and I already have all of the 6 available concert downloads. How can there be a time limit of "by the end of the year" when I only renewed in early August. It should go a full year (Aug. 2013 to Aug. 2014)...right...?!? This seems a tad bit unfair, especially for those of us who passionately collect "all that is live" when it comes to this band. If anybody out there knows any information that would ease my worried mind, would you please respond to this post? I do plan on calling ground control tomorrow at 1-877-GND-CTRL.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Fully

Quote from: joey_rogo on Aug 16, 2013, 07:07 PM
OK. Gonna have a good ole bitchfest here. When I attempt to log in it says my account has been disabled and I can't log in. OK. Fine. I'll just make a new account. O wait, for some reason I can't. It literally does nothing and takes me back to the sign in screen. OK. Let's try and just straight up purchase a new roll call account. OK, it's in the cart, time to go to checkout. First you must log in. B-but I can't. Time to contact ground control. I don't feel like talking to a person, because I will be mean and I don't like being mean. So instead I try to send them a message. I categorize my problem as an ACCOUNT ISSUE. Click continue. It brings me to a log in screen in which I must log in TO MY ACCOUNT in order to submit my message about NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT. WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN"T FUCKING LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT!!! THAT IS THE PROBLEM> WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SOMEONE LOG IN TO AN ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A QUESTION ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO LOG INTO THEIR ACCOUNT????!?!?!!!

I've been in roll call since the start and I just know this is gonna end up with me not getting the 7", which is all I fucking care about anymore because the presale tix I get from this service have been absolute dick and then I'm gonna have to go buy one on ebay for $250. Then I'm not going to be able to afford new blinds for my front windows and my neighbors 4yr old kids are gonna see my dong because I walk around naked all the time and then I'm going to be sent to jail. Great. Just fucking great ground control. Look what you did. Fuck you.

I really think they should have to bail you out of jail if this comes to fruition.