buymycar

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=467603

Zepdog5 & DJ Froyd Present:

Jim James

Iron City
Birmingham, AL

Date: 09-06-2013

Taper: Zepdog5

Source: SP-CMC-8 cardioid mics > spsb-10 battery box (w/bass roll-off @ 16Hz, mics attached to shoulders of t-shirt) > Edirol r-09 (line-in, 44.1 wav / 16 bit, 4gb san disk sdhc card)

Transfer: Edirol r-09 > 2.0 usb cable > my hard drive > cdwave audio editor v1.93.3 > Audacity 1.2.4 (add fade ins/outs) > Flac frontend 1.7.1, level 6, verify, asb.

Notes:
Another one of our live recordings going back to our original formula of good band, good gear, two veteran concert tapers plus a relatively non-neanderthal crowd equals a damn good recording. Shout out and thanks to the best concert-taper wingman out there, DJ Froyd. Venue was just about sold out, 1200 plus in attendance. We managed to get a spot to the right side of the stage about 30 feet back. We saw My Morning Jacket at Coachella some time back, James pulls a couple of those tunes out for the night. A good set of music with quality sound, crowd was involved for a change. Comments are welcome. Enjoy.

Zepdog5

Setlist:
===================
01. State of the Art (A.E.I.O.U)
02. I Didn't Know Til Now
03. Dear One
04. A New Life
05. Of The Mother Again
06. Actress
07. All Is Forgiven
08. Gods To Deliver
09. Wonderful (My Morning Jacket)
10. Bermuda Highway (My Morning Jacket)
11. His Master's Voice (Monsters of Folk)
12. The Right Place (Monsters of Folk)
13. Losin Yo Head (Monsters of Folk)
14. Changing World (New Multitudes)

Total: 108:56

aeroplume

anyone have a version of this thats not messed up? the version i downloaded jumped around a bunch and the total length of the songs were less than half of what they should be. this was my first JJ solo show and the only copy i have is screwed.

:(

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

aeroplume

yeah its the same version i have. state of the art is a 5 minute song and on here its 2:15.

anything else available?