The mmj merchant store is worse than healthcare.org

Started by fortbethel, Dec 02, 2013, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fortbethel

I so wanted to work today's 30% but can't cuz the merch store is riddled with hick ups. Sad.

AlisonHarris

Hi fortbethel,

What type of problems are you experiencing? Let me know and I can help.

Thanks,
Alison

gluvmiller

I'm having issues as well. I can't log in. I end up at the https://mmj.groundctrl.net/auth/ page and it doesn't go anywhere. It's a blank page with the spinning icon in the middle that isn't spinning.

fortbethel

I soooo need to buy shirts for OBH. The 30% discount email was such an offering. The Jack are becoming buzz kills.

Penny Lane

I didn't even try because the shipping is so ridiculous and they're out of most sizes.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

robb

the issue i had was that NO sizes were available.  i clicked on the 2 t shirt package as soon as it was announced and everything was already sold out.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

AlisonHarris

Hello all:

We have been experiencing some issues with store platform over the last week. The easiest solution is to make sure cookies are enabled on your browser or trying a different browser. Firefox and Chrome seem to work the best and most reliably. We're currently working to fix these issues, so this doesn't continue to happen. If problems persist message me at the address below or create a support ticket. Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

info at mymorningjacket dot com

support.topspinmedia.com

Thanks,
Alison

fortbethel

I had to buy shirts for OBH. I just bought seven 'drive by trucker' shirts from their website and without issue.

Fully

Why not just wear your DBT shirts to OBH? Problem solved!