New Archive Series

Started by oistheone, Jan 21, 2014, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rmpotsy

so are the download codes from roll call invalid now?  i did not realize they expired.
out go the lights it begins

spence

The download codes still work, but just for mp3.  I tried alac first and it didn't go through.

rmpotsy

out go the lights it begins

Brother Chaos

robb

Quote from: Brother Chaos on Jan 22, 2014, 03:44 PM
Quote from: robb on Jan 22, 2014, 10:36 AM
consider this my vote for Columbus 2012.

^This

To this day, I think it's my favorite Jacket show I've been to.  Heartbreakin' Man opener, plus Carried Away, Tyrone, COME CLOSER, O is the One, and an insane Steam Engine closer.  Damn, I miss that night.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Brother Chaos

Agreed. That set was insane! I was fortunate enough to hit Forecastle, Red Rocks, PC and the NYE shows in 2012 and I still think C'Bus was the best set I saw that year. It was simply unreal. Although, it probably didn't hurt that I was 2nd row center lol.

LB

well ladies and gents, for some odd unknown reason, the set for Columbus in 2012 slipped passed me and I did not know what all the fuss was about. That looked like one of the best MMJ shows aside from the wiltern and port chester series. I cannot believe they played Come Closer. I hope that they release that show!

I vote for Columbus!
no you never gotta fight with me

parkervb

Jambase did a wishlist of show:  http://www.jambase.com/Articles/120536/The-JamBase-List-My-Morning-Jacket-Archive-Wish-List

That Headliners show (#8)with the Zombies cover sounds nice.

Of course, T5 shows are #1
Don't you ever turn it off

bartel

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 24, 2014, 10:58 AM
Jambase did a wishlist of show:  http://www.jambase.com/Articles/120536/The-JamBase-List-My-Morning-Jacket-Archive-Wish-List

That Headliners show (#8)with the Zombies cover sounds nice.

Of course, T5 shows are #1

sounds about right... T5 needs to happen.

oistheone

I was kinda holding out hope for a sweet T5 box set, but now that I think about it, I'd be more than happy with some digital downloads of the shows. I still think the band has another great "Okonokos"-type album in them, but maybe now is not the time. And T5 just grows more and more incomplete as the years go on. Digital downloads and move on, that's my vote!

searchinbig

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 24, 2014, 11:57 AM
I was kinda holding out hope for a sweet T5 box set, but now that I think about it, I'd be more than happy with some digital downloads of the shows. I still think the band has another great "Okonokos"-type album in them, but maybe now is not the time. And T5 just grows more and more incomplete as the years go on. Digital downloads and move on, that's my vote!

I don't think there is any other way to do it. T5 It would be an immense project to put on vinyl, not to mention the cost. Besides, we would not want ANY of T5 omitted for the sake of a box set, etc.

So I say agreed and bring it on!

Also, I'd really love to see some artwork with these.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

crooney

The sound on this SF show is just killer!  Thanks to all involved.  The  Dondante alone makes this one special. 

bartel

Everyone see the OBH bootleg update on their FB page??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buymycar

Quote from: bartel on Feb 05, 2014, 08:33 PM

The only things I've seen recently on their FB page are pork rinds and bacon jackets.

oistheone

There is a separate MMJ-sanctioned FB page for OBH (acronym central over here), and I think that's the account that the bootleg update was posted upon.

Gina

Quote from: bartel on Feb 05, 2014, 08:33 PM

Oh man!  I'm excited.  I wanna do the bouncy dance all over again! :cheesy:

bartel

Quote from: oistheone on Feb 05, 2014, 09:40 PM
There is a separate MMJ-sanctioned FB page for OBH (acronym central over here), and I think that's the account that the bootleg update was posted upon.

Yes sorry the official OBH FB page left an update about pending bootlegs