NFL Thread 2013

Started by capt. scotty, Apr 25, 2013, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

Thought this was going to be a great game but it was the worst SB I can recall since 49ers-Chargers in the mid-90's which I think at the time many thought SF would crush them, unlike this year's matchup. I was rooting for Peyton but though SEA would win by a TD or less. Obviously SEA has a great D, but Im still shocked how they much they shut down that DEN O. As someone who has seen Roethlisberger get pressured non-stop in plenty of games, it blows my mind DEN didnt start leaving an extra TE in to block or a back to stay in the backfield. That adjustment shouldve been made after the first couple drives and I never saw it made, and that blame all goes onto the DEN coaching staff as well as Manning.

Will be interesting to see what this SEA team can do these next few years. Crazy how some people were already talking dynasty. They have a ton of FA's coming up this year and next year, and Wilson wont be making 600k or whatever it is for long. Theyre going to be losing quite a few keys, guys they had on the cheap, and underrated players on this team - actually reminds me of the Blackhawks team the year they won the Cup and how different it was the next - in the near future. Will be interesting to see if they can just reload at those positions. The only guys Id say guaranteed arent going anywhere anytime soon are Wilson, Thomas, Sherman, and Harvin. Id actually bet Lynch gets cut after this year or the next.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons