I Just Wanted To Say

Started by BH, Dec 22, 2014, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Happy Holidays!   

It's been pretty quite over the last couple years here but I still value this community so much.    Hope you all have a great holiday and spend it with the ones you love.   Let's all try to put the phone down and talk to our grandma's and cousins and wives and husbands and brothers and sisters and get some solid old school human connections!   (I'm preaching to myself here.) 

I can't wait to see some of you in Mexico and maybe in 2015 in another city! 

Cheers to a amazing Jacket Year in 2015 and beyond!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt9gVhdBB2Y

*edited to actual year!*
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

LBSUNFLWR

Happy Holidays!

good preaching, agree completely.

2015 you meant, right?  :wink:

BH

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Dec 22, 2014, 09:37 AM
Happy Holidays!

good preaching, agree completely.

2015 you meant, right?  :wink:

Wow I just skipped a whole friggin year in my head.    Oops.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

davymac

Happy holidays to everyone on the forum! May your week be filled with holiday cheer (and MMJ Does Xmas Fiasco Style)!  Also great advice from BH  :beer:

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Fully

Happy Holidays to all!  I'm looking forward to next year!  I hope I see as many of you as possible at shows next year!

itrainmonkeys

Happy Holidays to everyone! I don't know everybody around here as some of you do but the fine folks I've met so far have been nothing short of amazing. Hope to meet more of you at future Jacket (and other) shows!

johnnYYac

Great post, BH!  I forgot you're going to Mexico, so I'm even more excited that I might see you there. 

Happy Holidays to everyone.  Thanks again for the kind words these past few months.  I look forward to seeing a lot of forumites at shows in the Midwest, too.  If they're within a four-hour drive of Iowa City, I'll probably see you there (Chicago, St. Louis, Minn., Madison, where else?). 

Take it from me, life is tenuous so make the most of it.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

CHIMMJFAN

Happy Holidays to all on the forum....looking forward to a big year for all things MMJ! Hope to see many of you from the board at the Midwest shows and hopefully Red Rocks!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"