One Big Holiday AVAILABLE NOW @ LiveDownloads

Started by dontgetupset, Feb 17, 2014, 08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontgetupset

Hi there. In case you don't know me I'm the guy in the shows forum who began saying that the setlists at OBH were somewhat weak.

If anybody with extra codes would like to change my mind :) I'd be more than happy to download the 3 shows and listen to them over and over again in an effort to never give off negative vibes again.

dontgetupset2014 at gmail dot com

thanks and enjoy the shows!

bartel

Quote from: dontgetupset on Feb 17, 2014, 08:32 AM
Hi there. In case you don't know me I'm the guy in the shows forum who began saying that the setlists at OBH were somewhat weak.

If anybody with extra codes would like to change my mind :) I'd be more than happy to download the 3 shows and listen to them over and over again in an effort to never give off negative vibes again.

dontgetupset2014 at gmail dot com

thanks and enjoy the shows!

just pre-ordered them (i guess)... hopefully available today.

Crayton09

Or you could just shell out the 30 dollars for these gems and support the best band in the world. I can tell you from firsthand experience that these recordings are worth every penny! Jaja

dontgetupset

I'm totally with you. Greatest band in the world. I don't usually give my charity/donations to rock and roll bands consisting of members that are part of the 1%. I'd rather my $30 go to the American Heart association for example.

I was simply asking if someone had extra codes that would go to waste the same way I have given fans my codes in the past. If it gets to a point where there are none I would happily shell out $30 or maybe even more for the HD stuff but I generally don't pay for things that I can get for free from my friends.

parkervb

Quote from: dontgetupset on Feb 17, 2014, 12:26 PM
I'm totally with you. Greatest band in the world. I don't usually give my charity/donations to rock and roll bands consisting of members that are part of the 1%. I'd rather my $30 go to the American Heart association for example.

I was simply asking if someone had extra codes that would go to waste the same way I have given fans my codes in the past. If it gets to a point where there are none I would happily shell out $30 or maybe even more for the HD stuff but I generally don't pay for things that I can get for free from my friends.

so many things...
Don't you ever turn it off

Mr. White

http://www.livedownloads.com/live-music/0,10444/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-download-1-26-2014-Hard-Rock-Hotel-One-Big-Holiday-MX.html

I hope these downloads are available by the time I get home from work tonight (or at least by midnight). It seems odd that the page on Livedownloads where the shows can be purchased are up and open...but no songs yet and not any other information. Maybe they are about to be there FOR REAL soon...

I just can't wait to give these killer musicians my money!!! (Hoping all 3 shows are there at once!)

LOVE THE LIVE STUFF!
LOVE THE LIVE STUFF!
LOVE THE LIVE STUFF!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

AlisonHarris

We're putting the finishing touches on the performances from One Big Holiday. With that said, the downloads from MMJ's shows in Mexico are not quite ready but will be very soon (Friday). Thanks for your patience everyone, we know it will be worth the wait!

Thanks,
Alison