Any Howard Stern Fans here?

Started by BigHerm, Apr 07, 2014, 02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHerm

Fully

I don't listen to him regularly, but I do appreciate his skills as an interviewer and find him quite funny.

BigHerm

I was in shock a couple days ago when he started talking about how brilliant The Flaming Lips were. Now I feel like there's a .00001% chance Wayne is on the show someday.

Fully

That would be an interesting interview...

BigHerm

Great post Mr white. I have listened to that show several times. Certainly one of his best shows ever

APR

Big fan.  His interviews of all time great musicians are outstanding..... within the last year or so including Paul McCartney, Graham Nash, Roger Daltry, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others. 

Clarkwork

I listen daily. Love his show and interviews
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Virtusone

a president of the school newspaper club, one of my duties was to edit the school newspaper.

rincon2

I was a loyal LA radio listener from about 1991 to 2006, when he went to satellite. I was not going to pay for something like Sirius, and have to buy all new hardware. He was extremely funny and provocative. What I resented about his reputation, was when he was on E!, and everyone saw his sexy dumbs shit interviews, that was what everyone thought of him. In reality, the sexy dumbs shit stuff was less than 20% of his show, the majority being hilarious commentary on life, accented by Fred's incredible sound effects. He was still somewhat of a dick, but a very funny one. I did not really like Robin personally, but the last hour, when she did the news is EASILY the best part of the show. Not so much because of her, but the commentary from 3 or 4 male idiots.