Carl playing benefit show May 17th in Chicago

Started by pattilovesmmj, Mar 31, 2014, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattilovesmmj

Dear Roll Call friends:
The friends of Matt Suhar present The M@ show.  Friends - this is a wonderful benefit show to help out Matt's family.  Matt passed away just over a year ago and this will be helping his family.  Local H - a Chicago based band with a wonderful fan base will be headlining.  Carl played with Matt and Tim Jones early on and Carl will be playing with Tim Jones/Truth and Salvage co.  Additionally, The Robert Cornelius 7 band will be playing (Robert Cornelius is the nephew of the awesome Don Cornelius of Soul Train).
$30.00 gets you in the door.  $40.00 gets you in with 2 raffle tickets, and $55.00 gets you in early, with 2 drink tickets and 3 raffle tickets!  There are wonderful prizes:  A Washburn starfire electric guitar signed by all of the musicians.  A Fender 100 acoustic guitar signed as well.  Concert tickets, and Cubs tickets. 
Tickets were available as of yesterday on ticketfly.

BH

That looks awesome!   Would love to see Carl with Truth and Salvage.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: BH on Mar 31, 2014, 10:50 PM
That looks awesome!   Would love to see Carl with Truth and Salvage.
I'm thinking this is really going to be a great musical show all the way around  :drum:

pattilovesmmj

Split single just added to the show with MMJ autographed posters included in the raffle prizes

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

pattilovesmmj

There are still some tickets left for this show.