Roll Call Membership Expired

Started by ffghtrs, May 01, 2014, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

So my membership expired.  and i don't know how to get a redeem code to renew.  There doesn't seem to be a renewal area anywhere on the website.  LAME!  anyone know what's up?
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

johnnYYac

Quote from: ffghtrs on May 01, 2014, 01:48 PM
So my membership expired.  and i don't know how to get a redeem code to renew.  There doesn't seem to be a renewal area anywhere on the website.  LAME!  anyone know what's up?
I would assume they have pulled the 2013 Roll Call option, since they will have a new package available soon.  I wouldn't worry about membership lapses, as I don't believe there is a seniority system at hand here.  For what its worth, my membership expired on April 27th...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

pattilovesmmj

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 01, 2014, 04:53 PM
Quote from: ffghtrs on May 01, 2014, 01:48 PM
I would assume they have pulled the 2013 Roll Call option, since they will have a new package available soon.  I wouldn't worry about membership lapses, as I don't believe there is a seniority system at hand here.  For what its worth, my membership expired on April 27th...

LOL Johnny - I believe you have a "lifetime" membership for this band, as you do so much for all of us on the roll call site.
Hope you and your family are doing well.  And hope to see you at a show sometime  :thumbsup:

ffghtrs

Yes thank you for the kind reassuring words...i'm hoping for a renewal soon to make sure i can get the pre sale tickets for future shows.  Good times.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

dmmjb

my membership expires on 5/16, i couldnt find a renew option either so i emailed ground control, they said:
"thanks for contacting our support team.  currently there are no new memberships available.  please check the site frequently for new membership options."

i replied and asked if that means my membership will lapse, they said:
"since there are no new memberships available at this time, then you would not be a paid member until future packages are released.  please check the site frequently for new membership options."

APR

Quote from: dmmjb on May 07, 2014, 06:42 PM
my membership expires on 5/16, i couldnt find a renew option either so i emailed ground control, they said:
"thanks for contacting our support team.  currently there are no new memberships available.  please check the site frequently for new membership options."

i replied and asked if that means my membership will lapse, they said:
"since there are no new memberships available at this time, then you would not be a paid member until future packages are released.  please check the site frequently for new membership options."

So based on the second quote, it sounds like your membership will lapse.  But the response is definitely confusing as it could be read otherwise since there is no possible way to keep the membership current. 

I wouldn't worry because it doesn't seem like seniority will be an issue.  In addition, all of our memberships will lapse very soon or have already done so (or won't be considered lapsed depending on what their response means), and we're all be in the same boat.

ffghtrs

I find this kind of annoying because when i renew last year they sent me 2012 poster and stuff.  which was a bummer.  but still i got to hook a friend up with a sweet MMJ poster so that was cool.  and i was kind of hoping to get last years poster.  also I'm hoping we get to choose the free bootleg DL for this year.  I want to grab a One Big Holiday bootleg for free because that would rock but mainly because I'm a poor college student.  i'm rambling...Happy Friday! :drum:

walterfredo

...you're not rambling, you're sharing the same sentiments as others on how poorly run and organized roll call is.  It's ridiculous. 

At least the band kicks major arse!   :drum:

ffghtrs

yeah i was rambling my bad...i kinda do that... and yes Thank the Rock GODS for MMJ! :drum: