Love for Levon show

Started by falcon, Feb 09, 2015, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcon

Hello MMJ fans,

My only experience with MMJ (until today) was mostly what I heard on the radio, and a guest performance on a John Fogerty album. But today, I was watching TV because I was couch-ridden with a bad back flair-up. I just happened to turn on AXSTV, and I was very fortunate to see the Love for Levon concert. I gotta say My Morning Jacket was the highlight of the show. Phenomenal! I had to come on their site here and shout out to somebody how enjoyable their performance was. Great show by all the performers, but MMJ made it golden for me.

Woody

Quote from: falcon on Feb 09, 2015, 03:29 PM
Hello MMJ fans,

My only experience with MMJ (until today) was mostly what I heard on the radio, and a guest performance on a John Fogerty album. But today, I was watching TV because I was couch-ridden with a bad back flair-up. I just happened to turn on AXSTV, and I was very fortunate to see the Love for Levon concert. I gotta say My Morning Jacket was the highlight of the show. Phenomenal! I had to come on their site here and shout out to somebody how enjoyable their performance was. Great show by all the performers, but MMJ made it golden for me.

Great to hear, thanks for chiming in. I went to the Love for Levon show and it was a hell of a performance from MMJ. Made me very proud to be a fan. A good friend who also went to the show but didn't sit with us sent me an email the next day: "Your boys MMJ blew the roof of the place last night!" Yes, they sure did.