Last Summer was AMAZING! AMERICANARAMA!

Started by ffghtrs, May 01, 2014, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffghtrs

Do you think they will ever release AmericanaRama bootlegs?  or have they?  Or Will they?  I hope they do.  I can't wait for new MMJ, Wilco, Ryan Bingham music and shows!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

johnnYYac

Someone subscribed to my YouTube channel yesterday.  I checked them out and found a video linked on his page from the only stop on the Americanarama tour I could manage, Mansfield, MA...

My Morning Jacket "Don't Do It"-Great Woods

There are others, but I hadn't seen this one until last night.

Don't forget that, while there are no official soundboard recordings, many of the Americanarama sets were taped.  Links to these are on the Americanarama setlist thread...

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mcredder

YYaccster, very random. i believe that was me that subscribed to your page. Went on a little youtube binge due to mmj withdrawl. Not my video though was only able to go to the Bridgeport americanarama.

bartel

can't believe it's been a year since that tour. time flies! It was a great tour minus Dylan... if Dylan wasn't a part of it and it was about 1.5 set for wilco and MMJ could have been even better.

CountSA

Quote from: bartel on Jun 10, 2014, 10:11 AM
can't believe it's been a year since that tour. time flies! It was a great tour minus Dylan... if Dylan wasn't a part of it and it was about 1.5 set for wilco and MMJ could have been even better.

It's funny you say that...I was looking at my ticket stub from the Mansfield show this morning and thinking "Damn, it's already been a year".

ffghtrs

It makes me sad that i won't see Bingham, MMJ or Wilco this summer.  I was hoping to have some great travels to see some great shows.  But on the flip side Spanish Gold is playing Seattle as well as the Tedeschi Trucks Band.
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

ajclements004

Seeing Bob Weir on stage with the boys in Nashville playing "I Know You Rider" and "Brown Eyed Women" has to be a top 5 moment in my concert going history.  Legendary!