Subliminal Jim James on Esquire TV Network

Started by tippitoes22, Sep 16, 2014, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippitoes22

To whom it may concern,
(Maybe somebody else has seen this, don't meen to start a thread if one already exists, apologies if I am).
Anyway, I was listening to some records with my lady friend, and had the TV on in background(no reason, and randomly on The Esquire Network). During a comercial montage for said network, a bunch of random promos came on, and there was a "Subliminal" Jim James advert. When it happened the two of us just looked at each other and both said "did you just see that?!?" I had two pause rewind a couple of times to see it but, BLAM, there it was! Jim in his purple suit from his last solo tour w/the Gibson "Flying V" center stage, mounted on its stand, while he was singing of to the right of his signature guit-fiddle. Just wondering if anyone else was craving Jim on vinyl, all of a sudden :) ...?
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Santo

I bet it comes from his "How I Rock It" interview. You can watch it here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/558336. It starts around the 16 minute mark.

tippitoes22

Thanks Santo! I'll check it out. Hopefully someone else out there see's it. It was so quick! Esquire prob doesn't have to follow standards and practices bout subliminal advertising :)
And I did HAVE-TO listen to "Regions of light sounds of God" while eating Doritos and drinking red bull in my newly purchased Dodge Dart (bad subliminal jokes).
See y'all down ole Mexico way :thumbsup:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

watson45

"Subliminal" Jim James advert. When it happened the two of us just looked at each other and both said "did you just see that?!?" I had two pause rewind a couple of times to see it but, BLAM, there it was! Jim in his purpl :bath: :drum:

We offer Testking NS0-510 complete