Started by LaurieBlue, Oct 04, 2004, 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

LaurieBlue

Oops - should tell you that it came from the photo gallery here:

http://www.austincitylimits.com/festival/2004fest_gallery_day1.asp

Laurie

EC

Holy nice pictures of ACL!!!  Wow.  Man.

(Jim looks super.)

Oz

I'm ready when you are

Oz

And that Neko Case is one damn attractive woman. :)
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Holy forearm strength, Batman!  Take a look at them guns!  :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

the schedule for ACL on tv for the next few months looks awesome too--check out the link!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

T

QuoteAnd that Neko Case is one damn attractive woman. :)

If you don't know Nico Case please buy her CD'S. Absolutely amazzing singer. She did a great performance on Austin City Limits a year or so ago as well. I'm seeing her next month. If she comes to yer' town, check her out.

T

Mmmmmmmmmm.....Kelly Willis. Haven't seen her in years.

this month's relix issue has a spread about the ACL festival, and some very kind words about our heroes.

to see them grace the pages alongside Patti Griffith and the other participants is amazing.  to read "the day belonged to My Morning Jacket" makes me smile...

EC

Okay.  Toronto needs to have a big, cool music festival.  We can call it Bacon Fest (no disrespect to vegetarians, but you know, we're known for bacon).  We'll have My Morning Jacket, and Wilco, and Neko Case with Carolyn Mark as the Corn Sisters, and Mary Margaret O'Hara, and Sloane, and Beck, and Radiohead, and Morrissey, and George Jones, and Emmylou Harris, and Gillian and David, and The Brothers Cosmoline, and Tom Russell and Andrew Hardin, and The Wayne Omaha, and Loretta and Jack, and The Band will reunite again, and Al Green, and Kathleen Edwards and Keith Richards.

And then I'll take some pictures and post them, and then I'll die.  :)

QuoteOkay.  Toronto needs to have a big, cool music festival.  We can call it Bacon Fest (no disrespect to vegetarians, but you know, we're known for bacon).  We'll have My Morning Jacket, and Wilco, and Neko Case with Carolyn Mark as the Corn Sisters, and Mary Margaret O'Hara, and Sloane, and Beck, and Radiohead, and Morrissey, and George Jones, and Emmylou Harris, and Gillian and David, and The Brothers Cosmoline, and Tom Russell and Andrew Hardin, and The Wayne Omaha, and Loretta and Jack, and The Band will reunite again, and Al Green, and Kathleen Edwards and Keith Richards.

And then I'll take some pictures and post them, and then I'll die.  :)

BaconFest??  Does Kevin Bacon get to come?!

And no dying after any festivals!!  ;)