'The Waterfall' album cover

Started by TheDude, Mar 02, 2015, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joey_rogo

johnnYYac

Nice jack-off-lantern, Crispy.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Sorry, Angelo, I could not help myself.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

millerjustin

you guys are funny.  that is all
What's in here won't disappear

Angelo

Hahahaha, I love it. When I get bored enough I will point it out with my Snagit program, along with some other things I've seen. The others may be a stretch but the skull face is definitely not. It is there.

BH

Quote from: Nikkogino on Mar 06, 2015, 12:23 PM
Quote from: BH on Mar 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
Evil Urges is the only MMJ album with their name or album name on it.   I hope this one doesn't have anything on it either.   Sometimes it's on these early screen shots but not on actual album.   This looks like it's going to be on there though.
My copies of Evil Urges do not have any text on the cover.

Really?   I must be thinking of the overwrap, I thought for sure that one had the text on it.   Well good, hopefully the tradition remains, no text.   

And, Chrispy, that is hilarious.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 06, 2015, 02:43 PM
Hahahaha, I love it. When I get bored enough I will point it out with my Snagit program, along with some other things I've seen. The others may be a stretch but the skull face is definitely not. It is there.

Best $20 I ever spent was on Snagit.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

Quote from: Angelo on Mar 06, 2015, 02:43 PM

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

CTdeadhead

It doesn't quite look like a skull to me, perhaps something else...

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Angelo

Crispy

johnnYYac

I see a tiger peeking out from behind the treetops, just above the middle finger...
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

buymycar

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 06, 2015, 05:51 PM
I see a tiger peeking out from behind the treetops, just above the middle finger...

It's the Jacksonville Jaguar!

easy way

"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

ditty

I do too now, thanks for pointing that out.  BTW, love this thread.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

Crispy

How about that, I'm seeing that tiger now too!

ericm

I see a rabid, pissed off Scooby Doo beneath the tree at the waters edge on the bottom just left of center.  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

LB

no you never gotta fight with me