Red Rocks - August 14

Started by e_wind, Mar 03, 2015, 09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon2

Quote from: Mymorninundies on Jul 26, 2015, 12:44 AM
Ayyyyyoooooo my buddy and I are flying out Thursday-Monday gonna catch the mmj show and shakes/truckers Sunday bout 50 rows back for both shows , also got 2nd row seats for the Rockies Padres game on Saturday got one extra ticket for each event cause my
Buddies car just blew up so he can't afford the trip anymore, will be coming from cape cod, can't fucking wait! I'd rather sell the tickets to someone on the board, actual fans pm me if u need a ticket
Darn! Coming in from So Cal for MMJ and DBT AS. Padres are my favorite team, but traveling with my dog, and there is a BBQ with a bunch of fans on Saturday. I would love to check out a new stadium, especially when SD is playing, but hard enough getting a dog sitter for the two shows.

kholl44

The more I think about this show the more I realize I have to be there... Anyone got an extra GA ticket? :)
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

kholl44

Quote from: kholl44 on Jul 29, 2015, 11:54 AM
The more I think about this show the more I realize I have to be there... Anyone got an extra GA ticket? :)
Got my flight booked today and got a ticket lined up- can't wait to see everyone there!
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

ffghtrs

I'm so excited....so close i can feel it.  the feeling i get when i see pics from shows and the hype I'm reading about the energy of the shows.  Its going to be fantastic. 
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

joe v

Quote from: Seeker on Jul 19, 2015, 04:35 PM
Hi there fellow MMJ fans. I'm sure sure how many of you remember me from the 2011-2012 RR shows, but I thought I would check in the forum, and I saw this thread.

I joined the Peace Corps and I am living in Uganda for the next two years, until August 2017. One of the things I will miss from my home in Colorado is Red Rocks, especially MMJ. A friend loaded up a bunch of music for me, including MMJ and said he put in Waterfall, but it's not there. Internet is too expensive to stream, so I will request the CD in a care package. I assume it's good.

It looks like a nice contingent of forum fans will be there this year. Always the same questions. There is one answer- get GA and sit up front.

Have a good time!

Charles
Charles,

Hope your doing well. I was going to get in touch before this show but it looks like you won't be around. Seems you have much more important things to occupy your time. Best of luck in your endeavors. Maybe I'll see you at Red Rocks in 2017 if your back before the fall. Till then, be safe!
My Perfect Day = Snowboarding on a powder day in the trees & listening to my favorite music.

CHIMMJFAN

10 days!!!!!!!!!! Any advice for someone coming to Red Rocks for the first time? Places to eat nearby, parking advice, best rows to look for in GA for sound, etc...

Can't wait to visit Denver, we rented a cabin near Blackhawk, should be fun!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Crispy

Wait, is there no roll call thread for Red Rocks? Do we need to start one? I'm going to get to the lot (whichever one is determined to be the early entry side, it was South last time) early in the afternoon to get the tailgate started.

CHI, if you're not planning to be in the first rows up front, right in front of the soundboard is an excellent spot for viewing and sound.

And cheers to you, Charles, for your great efforts. Best of luck to you.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

itrainmonkeys

Jealous of everyone who gets to see this. One year I'll catch a Red Rocks show....any Red Rocks show. I'll make the journey out there. Have a great time!

cy

Bringing a friend of mine for his first show! Does anyone have an extra early entry plus one? Or could we get decent spots w/o early entry if we show up early enough?

gardenparty

Have they even played the Bear once this tour?

maybe they should open this show with it

SpaceWrangler

They did at Milwaukee and Minneapolis - but nothing aside from that incl @ OBH.  So they're due for Bear along w Smokin from Shootin, TIWTSWY, and Sooner. 

The Fact That My Heart's Beating IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

CHIMMJFAN

Quote from: Crispy on Aug 05, 2015, 11:44 AM
Wait, is there no roll call thread for Red Rocks? Do we need to start one? I'm going to get to the lot (whichever one is determined to be the early entry side, it was South last time) early in the afternoon to get the tailgate started.

CHI, if you're not planning to be in the first rows up front, right in front of the soundboard is an excellent spot for viewing and sound.

And cheers to you, Charles, for your great efforts. Best of luck to you.

Gotcha, yeah I'm thinking of maybe trying to get a spot in front of the soundboard........can't wait!

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

gardenparty

Quote from: SpaceWrangler on Aug 05, 2015, 06:57 PM
They did at Milwaukee and Minneapolis - but nothing aside from that incl @ OBH.  So they're due for Bear along w Smokin from Shootin, TIWTSWY, and Sooner. 

Dude! Good call on Smokin'.  I didn't even notice they have been neglecting it and it's one my favorite live tunes of theirs

Lonndown27

I think Red Rocks is going to be a three hour event
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022+ 8/16/2024::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

ffghtrs

I sure hope so.  That would be such a great time.  I was telling my friends last time that MMJ 2 nights in a row is an event that can't be missed...Red Rocks...MMJ... awesome. and now i'm going again and taking my father and two friends.  can't flipping wait for this!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

Derek713

Any word on a soundcheck?

ffghtrs

dmmjb

these roll call tickets are willcalled, right? i believe mine is.  anyone know how far the ticket lines are from the parking lots? anyone know what time they ticket booths open?

Rocket Surgeon

Is anyone still looking for extra tickets?  I have 4.   

e-stone

has there been any word on Early Entry yet?  how far in advance have those usually been communicated?