I have spare Pearl Jam tickets for Raleigh

Started by Gina, Mar 09, 2016, 04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gina

I seriously need to dump 3 tickets - completely at cost (face plus the regular TicketBastard fees).  These are PDF file tickets, PNC Arena, Raleigh, Wednesday, April 20, Section 304, Row L, 15, 16, & 17.  I'm keeping #18 for myself.  :wink:

This is my first Pearl Jam show, and I thought I could get some friends to go along, but the fact that it's in the middle of the week has pretty much nixed that.  The show is close to sold out, and though this is an upper section, it's got nice sight lines.

I'm not joining the Ten Club just to list them for sale.  At the moment, I have them on a secondary ticket site, but I really HATE that I have to raise the ticket about $10 additional, just to break even, then the site adds fees on the other side for the buyer as well. 

Please email me at mattersfact2@hotmail.com if you are interested in them.  Spread the word if you know someone who's looking. 

Cost is $86.30 each.  We can do PayPal and I email them to you, or I can meet up with you at the show.  I'm pre-gaming at the Backyard Bistro the day of the show.  :beer:

Thanks!