Sonos Studio Listening Party Contest

Started by logan5ive, Mar 27, 2015, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusiKel Mama

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 02, 2015, 10:52 PM
Something I find funny...

my friend that attended the event with me was joking that when it came to audience questions he was going to ask Jim (in his best Chris Farley show voice)... "Remember when you said that's it's a bad idea to go down to the pier by yourself after the dark? Is that true? Did something happen to you when you were a kid?"

If you never saw the Chris Farley show skits on SNL, youtube that shit!

This almost made me pee in my pants!!! :grin:

jaye

my friend that attended the event with me was joking that when it came to audience questions he was going to ask Jim (in his best Chris Farley show voice)... "Remember when you said that's it's a bad idea to go down to the pier by yourself after the dark? Is that true? Did something happen to you when you were a kid?"

that's hilarious  :grin:

Fully

It would have been cooler if he did. (said in my best McConaughey voice)

walterfredo

...and the album has officially been leaked. Good timing on the listening party.