Hillside Song

Started by Fully, May 05, 2015, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

I really love this song! Just needed to say that.

EverythingChanges

I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

joey_rogo

I am still waiting to hear this.

justbcuzido

Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

kerri

I love Jim's singing on Hillside Song. But it's hard to hear him sound so sad on some of these tracks.

Tomer

I love Hillside Song. Kinda remind me a bit of the early stuff. Old September, N' to Kentucky, Will Be There When You Die and such. Nice little song.
"Jim's voice makes Enya sound like a russian couple arguing in a bowling alley"

SplatSplatSplat

Might be the best song on the record, if not the best song they've released in years. Def old school Jacket vibe.
You need it.  That's for sure.

Fully

Quote from: Tomer on May 05, 2015, 08:27 PM
I love Hillside Song. Kinda remind me a bit of the early stuff. Old September, N' to Kentucky, Will Be There When You Die and such. Nice little song.
Hey Tomer ,  that's exactly what I've been thinking as I listen to it yet at the same time,  it's different than those old songs.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Tomer

Quote from: Fully on May 05, 2015, 10:22 PM
Quote from: Tomer on May 05, 2015, 08:27 PM
Hey Tomer ,  that's exactly what I've been thinking as I listen to it yet at the same time,  it's different than those old songs.
Yeah, the vibe is there. I hope they'll play it live as well. Like opening an encore with Jim playing this and Be There When You Die/Bermuda...before going electric.
"Jim's voice makes Enya sound like a russian couple arguing in a bowling alley"

debbie

Yep, I think it's one of the 4 best songs.  I hope they play it often.
Touch me I'm going to scream.

ironmike

Best song on album, I wish it was 10 minutes long