The tallest Man On Earth

Started by ironmike, Feb 25, 2015, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironmike

New song kicks major ass, much fuller sound... Reminds me of old school war on drugs
The Tallest Man On Earth - "Sagres" (Official Audio): http://youtu.be/u0QIPpBV1D0
Great song

ffghtrs

that was really a pleasant discovery!
Can you keep it simple? Can you let the snare crack? Can you let it move without holding back?

Fully

Excited to go see him at the Ryman on May 27!

MrWhippy

Very interested to check out the new album, and to see him at the Fox Th. in Oakland on May 21.

I'll be interested to see if he will have a band with him on tour. I love it when he just plays solo, but I'm sure a band would be great as well.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

mahg33ta

I think the album is very strong and I'm excited to see the new tracks live  :beer:

mynameiscurt

Thanks, didn't know this was out.  Single is good.  I got into him big a few years ago, and kind of burned out on it.  Didn't really have that next level quality for me personally......  I will spin this soon...

HansAndreas

Quote from: MrWhippy on Apr 29, 2015, 03:33 PM
Very interested to check out the new album, and to see him at the Fox Th. in Oakland on May 21.

I'll be interested to see if he will have a band with him on tour. I love it when he just plays solo, but I'm sure a band would be great as well.
Members from Bon Iver will join him on the tour :thumbsup:

Fully

Going to see ol' TMOE tonight at the Ryman. He should sound amazing with their acoustics. I'm looking forward to chilling out to his music.

MrWhippy

Quote from: Fully on May 27, 2015, 07:38 AM
Going to see ol' TMOE tonight at the Ryman. He should sound amazing with their acoustics. I'm looking forward to chilling out to his music.

Nice!  Enjoy.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

patrickbateman

Wasn't that impressed on my first listen but now I think this might be my favorite album of his. At the very least his most consistent.