[Archive] My Morning Jacket 2011-12-08 Houston, TX - DPA4021 + EWTC25 Matrix

Started by justink, Dec 09, 2011, 09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justink

http://www.archive.org/download/http://www.archive.org/details/MyMorningJacket2011-12-08.matrix.flac24

My Morning Jacket
December 8, 2011
Verizon Wireless Theatre
Houston, TX

Recorded by: Justin Kacz
Source #1: DPA4021's (ortf) > Oade ACM Grace Lunatec V3 > CM Edirol R-44 (@ 24/96 kHz)
Source #2: Earthworks TC25's (xy) > CM Edirol R-44 (@ 24/96 kHz)
Transfer: Edirol R-44 > SDHC > MacBookPro
Conversion by: Justin Kacz - 24/96 kHz WAV > Audacity (combined both sources 50%/50%, normalization, fade in and fade out applied, tracking) > xACT (flac level 8, flac tagging)

**************DO NOT ENCODE THIS SHOW TO LOSSY FORMATS*****************
****************DO NOT SELL OR DISTRIBUTE FOR PROFIT*******************

******This is a 24 bit file set******
                *******Not intended for cd*******

01:  Victory Dance
02:  Circuital
03:  It Beats 4 U
04:  First Light
05:  I'm Amazed
06:  Outta My System
07:  Wonderful
08:  You Wanna Freak Out
09:  War Begun
10:  Off The Record
11:  Phone Went West
12:  Movin' Away
13:  Smokin' From Shootin'
14:  Run Thru
15:  Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2
16:  Gideon
<Encore Break>
17:  Wordless Chorus
18:  Day Is Coming
19:  Holding On To Black Metal
20: One Big Holiday

Notes:  Thanks to the FOH crew for all the help.

Compiled by Justin Kacz on 2011-12-09

searchinbig

Heads gonna blow  :D.........can't keep up.....trying.......... :o
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ophidiophobia

The Dallas show was literally open on Archive before I could back home to Oklahoma from the show, and now the Houston show is up within 12 hours of the show being done. Whoever taped these last couple shows :dankk2: :beer:

EasyRyder

There's no other way I can put it after checking out these recent recordings...the boys are making beautiful music on an entirely new level lately. The new improvisations are mindblowing. SPRING TOUR 2012- ANNOUNCE IT!

:thumbsup: THANK YOU TAPERS :thumbsup:

P.S. that short PWW intro bit is going to keep me smiling for days  :bath: and are they changing their Bo-losophy or something??!! I can't explain how many more dimensions they have with Bo being more present.
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

mahg33ta

Quote from: EasyRyder on Dec 09, 2011, 02:40 PM
There's no other way I can put it after checking out these recent recordings...the boys are making beautiful music on an entirely new level lately. The new improvisations are mindblowing. SPRING TOUR 2012- ANNOUNCE IT!

:thumbsup: THANK YOU TAPERS :thumbsup:

P.S. that short PWW intro bit is going to keep me smiling for days  :bath: and are they changing their Bo-losophy or something??!! I can't explain how many more dimensions they have with Bo being more present.

I just posted the same thing in another thread-  Bo is carrying his weight and then some these days- adding a ton to songs new and old....

agree 100% with the THANK YOU TAPERS!!!

subinai

Quote from: mahg33ta on Dec 09, 2011, 02:47 PM

I just posted the same thing in another thread-  Bo is carrying his weight and then some these days- adding a ton to songs new and old....

agreed. the harpsichordy thing on masterplan sounds pretty great

bluesky

Quote from: subinai on Dec 10, 2011, 10:32 AM
Quote from: mahg33ta on Dec 09, 2011, 02:47 PM

agreed. the harpsichordy thing on masterplan sounds pretty great

DAMN that Masterplan!!! keyboards and Jims little high note near the end.... :D :o ;D :D :o ;D