Roll Call Boston - 11/20 & 11/21 Orpheum Theater

Started by CountSA, Jul 13, 2015, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahmazed

Quote from: GO4IT on Jul 18, 2015, 10:52 AM
Quote from: Jahmazed on Jul 18, 2015, 10:38 AM
Been a long time since I've been here.. Out of the loop on all sales times.. Snagged OO & NN this morning!!!
I had NN for Sat but they slipped away (to you, I guess) and then got OO starting at the center-side aisle.
Yup got NN for Sat sorry.. glad you got some good ones. See ya there!

CountSA

Quote from: beardedwonder on Jul 18, 2015, 12:28 PM
Y'all prob think my seats are unbearable - ORCH S for Fri and ORCH F for Sat.I def should've grabbed MEZZ seats that I could've had thru Amex resale instead of S. Rookie mistake!

Taking my wife on Fri and flying solo on Sat. 

I have a wedding on Saturday on the Cape to attend. Reception starts at 4. What time do you think MMJ will hit the stage that night???

8:30 - 9 I would guess.

beardedwonder

Thanks CountSA.

That will work out great - leave at 7.
"'Cause everything'd be great and everything'd be good If everybody gave like everybody could"

Jbpats

The gilt city promo was a good gamble, got 9th row left center orch just off the center aisle.
Wish i rolled the dice on saturday also, now i'm going to have to scramble to get some tickets that night.

CountSA

My Gilt tickets ended up being Row GG (4th row) seats 109 & 111 for Saturday.

Mymorninundies

Prolly have an extra pair for first night of anyone needs , I got 2 pairs unexpectedly in the presale haha
MahhhGeeeeeeTahhhhhh

Jbpats

Kind of getting ahead of myself a bit here but anyone by any chance score tickets in Left Center row MM for Friday night during any of the presales? I got mine through Gilt, so maybe there was an allotment in that row?
Trying to work out trade if you did so I can score 4 tickets together. Trade would work in your favor if you have one of the pairs I am looking for.

JacketJayhawk

looking at a last minute trip to Boston with the wife to see MMJ in Boston

Rookie question: on the two night runs, I assume the set lists are completely different for Fri/Sat?

How about 3 night runs or The Beacon run?

Ideally want to lock in both nights but wanted to ensure there would be few repeats if any

Thanks

GO4IT

Quote from: JacketJayhawk on Sep 07, 2015, 06:51 PM

Rookie question: on the two night runs, I assume the set lists are completely different for Fri/Sat?

Ideally want to lock in both nights but wanted to ensure there would be few repeats if any

Thanks
I have a pair of good seats next to us for both shows at face.  Just PM me if interested.

johnnYYac

Thanks
Don't expect any repeats.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

austinpsychnut

Quote from: GO4IT on Sep 07, 2015, 08:35 PM

Thanks
I have a pair of good seats next to us for both shows at face.  Just PM me if interested.

Totally interested.  PM'ed.
"The music is killing me, the high and low fidelities are attacking my brain, and it's terrific."

CTdeadhead

I have a great pair of seats for Saturday night must sell due to work commitment.  PM me if interested.  orch b seats 211 212.

Jbpats

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Oct 13, 2015, 05:39 PM
I have a great pair of seats for Saturday night must sell due to work commitment.  PM me if interested.

PM Sent

Dillsnufus

When do the tix arrive? Or are Roll Call Will Call tix?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ericm

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Oct 22, 2015, 07:04 PM

Check your order in the account part of the dashboard in your Roll Call account.

I don't know about Boston tix but my RC Chicago tix were mailed, and my Beacon tix will be too. The shipping dates are posted in my orders.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

CountSA

My tickets arrived a couple days ago.

CountSA

Since I started this thread, I should actually get the Roll Call going.
CountSA +1 Fri/Sat

stillwater

GO4IT

Quote from: CountSA on Oct 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
Since I started this thread, I should actually get the Roll Call going.
CountSA +1 Fri/Sat

CountSA +1 Fri/Sat
Ms GO4IT and GO4IT - Fri & Sat

Dillsnufus

Quote from: CountSA on Oct 22, 2015, 07:22 PM

My tickets arrived a couple days ago.

Thanks turns out my roommate hasn't checked the mail in a week lol whew
Gazziza My Dillsnufus