Jim at Lollapalooza (kidapalooza) 2007

Started by Pitt_Hawker, Apr 21, 2008, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardog

Does anyone know where I can get the audio from Jim James singing "Rainbow Connection" at Lollapalooza??  I looked all over.
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

getinthevan

If you dig deep enough on here you'll find links (whether or not they're still active is another question altogether) to mp3's that someone ripped from the youtube videos.  Unfortunately, thats all thats ever surfaced from that since it was a surprise performance.  If those links are dead, I'm sure that one of us who got them would be nice enough to get them to you somehow.
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

leatherman13

Actually, the video taper posted the raw wav file straight from the camera on this forum at some point.  It sounds MUCH better than the youtube rips.  I don't have it on my laptop here, but I'll reupload it for you this evening.

Wardog

Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

aMD

you should be able to download part three of the covers comp to get it.  Only two tracks popped up.  it was reported that he played 4 songs but no one seems to know what the other two are.

leatherman13

I was there and I don't even know what the other two were.  One sounded gospel-y and that's really all I can remember.