MMJ (avi/wmv/mpeg/quicktime) videos

Started by paperface, Dec 21, 2007, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paperface

can someone or a group of you out there with any type of video file start a thread?
if thats possible.
:-/

aMD

looks like you already started the thread.  Deanna used to have a huge collection of vids hosted on filesave but I believe it's now defunct.  D are you out there?

gundy

Yes please! I definitely would like to see if there are any vids of MMJ... anyone out there with any vids to share?

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

logan5ive

I used to have the video for MMJ's performance at Bonnaroo in 2006 in wmv (asf? mpeg?) format but don't have it anymore.  :( Anybody got it and would like to share? Thanks!  :)
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

bluntmaster

videos for bonnaroo 06?? how much of the late night was broadcast? it'd be awesome to setup a fucking video archive on tradersden.org or something if there are a couple others willing I'll seed a couple for a few weeks, I'm only on a cable though.  it'd take a little planning and working together but videos are the holy grail, I've barely seen any of the crazy shit I hear about.  or if there's an easier way like going old school ftps and just setting up a couple I'd be down for that, I think I remember the basics.  must watch videos must become more obsessed with the jacket, must eat sandwhich.