MMJ Discussion Forum now on Phantasy Tour!

Started by johnnYYac, Oct 23, 2015, 10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

http://www.phantasytour.com/bands/mmj/threads

I'm not familiar with Phantasy Tour much, but someone created a dedicated thread for My Morning Jacket, so check it out.

Looks like it will allow folks to discuss MMJ and keep stats on shows, setlists, etc.

Sort of a MMJ Forum/Setlist.fm love child...

I see some familiar folks there.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Thanks for the link John. I didn't know a Jacket forum had started up over there.

I don't think that place is anywhere close to this place though. It can be entertaining but there's some trolls and real characters over there. It can be a brutal place sometimes, so just a heads up... wear a coat or at least have thick skin. :wink:

Hopefully the MMJ part of PT will be a bit mellower than some of the other parts but I'm not counting on it. The real fans, yes they'll be great but guaranteed they'll be plenty of people trolling those threads just to get under people's skin. Personally, I don't get that approach as  I couldn't be bothered spending time somewhere and just posting to be contrary and annoy but there's a lot of that on PT.
"Where's Jim going?"

walterfredo

What Eric said. That place is awful. I wish it could somehow be removed from PT.