WFPK's 20th Anniversary All Star Jam - 1/9/2016

Started by Mr. White, Jan 10, 2016, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Here are the 3 videos I shot from down front at last night's WFPK All Star Jam. It featured short sets from Ben Sollee, Wax Fang, Howell Dawdy, Twin Limb, and more.

Ben Sollee - Whole Lot To Give - Brown Theatre - Louisville, Ky. Sat., Jan. 9, 2016
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

Here's Howell Dawdy doing a cover version of Rock of Ages (Def Leppard). His band that night included Dave Givan, Zak Appleby, Matt Myers - (bass and guitar from Houndmouth), Kevin Ratterman, Lacey Guthrie, and Maryliz Bender (Maryliz Guillemi) - Twin Limb w/ Ratterman.

Mr. White

Here's the All Star Jam finale with everyone on stage (including WFPK's DJ's) singing a cover of Talking Heads' "Burning Down the House". Ben Sollee, Howell Dawdy, Wax Fang, Twin Limb, and horns.

timescaper

i must have been sitting right next to you!

Mr. White

Quote from: timescaper on Jan 17, 2016, 11:57 AM
i must have been sitting right next to you!

Here's a photo of me and Howell Dawdy (Alex Smith) after his Foxhollow Farms show back on 7/10/2015.

I was wearing the same KFTC hat I have on in this photo of me with Jim and Dave Givan. I was also wearing a blue and black checkered flannel shirt.

Were you to my right (the couple who arrived late) or to my left, as we face the stage?