Main Menu

DALLAS????

Started by KingsOfKentucky, Aug 31, 2008, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingsOfKentucky

So I take it no one taped the best concert of the whole tour (so far) seeing that it has yet surfaced on archive or any other site. I'm dying to hear this because I have been reading about it. They already have shows after Dallas up, so I am wondering if anyone taped Dallas.

getinthevan

Give it time, its been what, a week?  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

KingsOfKentucky

Yeah, its been a week while it took 2 days for other shows to pop up. Supposedly it was a great show so I am wondering what is the hold up.

getinthevan

Every city is different.  Tapers have lives outside of taping.  We're VERY fortunate around here that we get shows as quickly as we do.  I'm not too familiar with it, but Kory said that the rule of the taping community is to wait two weeks after a show before making a request.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Love Dogg

QuoteEvery city is different.  Tapers have lives outside of taping.  We're VERY fortunate around here that we get shows as quickly as we do.  I'm not too familiar with it, but Kory said that the rule of the taping community is to wait two weeks after a show before making a request.  

That is correct.  It's just that lately we've been spoiled with superfast show postings.  In all reallity, we shouldn't "expect" anything...and if something does come up, we should send bouquets of gratitude and well wishes to these knights of the record button.  

It's enough to take your wallet, a pack of smokes, phone for emergencies, maybe a camera, hold a beer/water, then enjoy a rocking-ass show!  But when you have to lug 20-30 lbs of akward equipment, find a spot to put it, protect it, then make sure you're shit's working right, then add those things on top of it, then enjoying the show isn't as easy.

Regulators...mount up!  
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

nittygritty

yea i've been waiting as well...i wrote a post asking about it and someone did reply saying they taped it but haven't put it up yet.  Hopefully its put up soon.  

I want to hear Tyrone, Cobra, and War Begun badly.  From what i remember those were the best songs played that night.
"the soul needs wine and kindness"

logan5ive

In due time my fellow Jacketeers. My brother is in the process of transferring.....give him a little extra time as he and his wife just had a little one 3 weeks ago. :)
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]