9/5 Philadelphia show will be streamed live!

Started by YouAre_GivenToFly, Sep 04, 2008, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

http://yrockonxpn.org/

This Friday night My Morning Jacket returns to Philadelphia for a special evening at Festival Pier in support of their new album, Evil Urges. Tickets for the show are still available, but even if you can't make it out, you can still hear it live on the air at 88.5 XPN and YRockOnXPN.org starting at around 7:30 this Friday night!

PLEASE SOMEONE TAPE THIS!!!!
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Love Dogg

Quotehttp://yrockonxpn.org/

This Friday night My Morning Jacket returns to Philadelphia for a special evening at Festival Pier in support of their new album, Evil Urges. Tickets for the show are still available, but even if you can't make it out, you can still hear it live on the air at 88.5 XPN and YRockOnXPN.org starting at around 7:30 this Friday night!

PLEASE SOMEONE TAPE THIS!!!!

Kory...this means you.  Are you going to be in town for this.   ;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

SchmitNU

SECOND THE PLEASE! Xpn streamed the BHIC concert I went to and I got it later and it was amazing quality.  PLEASE SOMEONE.

lisaskye

thanks, I have it bookmarked.  Saw the Denver show and have tickets to San Diego..  

Yeah!!!

Fee71

Okay, so I have recorded some live streams of shows in the past that I have kept for personal use, due to not knowing how to seperate tracks... I record using "AVS audio recorder" and I have "Sound Forge 8", but I find that software to be a little to advanced for my simple mind. If anyone can offer some advice, I would be happy to sendspace this show for everyone!
"FOR ALL YOUR DAYS I WISH YOU BLINDNESS"

YouAre_GivenToFly

QuoteOkay, so I have recorded some live streams of shows in the past that I have kept for personal use, due to not knowing how to seperate tracks... I record using "AVS audio recorder" and I have "Sound Forge 8", but I find that software to be a little to advanced for my simple mind. If anyone can offer some advice, I would be happy to sendspace this show for everyone!

if you just want to record the stream as one big track, you can send it my way afterward and i'll separate them. I'd record it myself, but I don't think attending an MMJ show with my laptop would be the best idea.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.