Friday May 13th, Louisville Show

Started by JaySC_IV, Jan 22, 2016, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaySC_IV

Greetings Family!

New to this forum, but have been following these fine fellows for a few years now.

I've never been able to get to any of MMJ's Two-night runs so I was real pumped when I saw they were having one so close to home this May. Unfortunately, I only was able to get Thursday night the 12th :(

Nonetheless, I've found some on second party sites for double face value. I'd be more than willing to pay ANYTHING to see this show (though my wallet isn't so much).

In the opinions of those more experienced in this matter, would it be best to go for the sure thing (and pad the pockets of glorified ticket scalpers)
or
are there typically enough people either at the show or here online who bought too many and put their tickets out there for those who missed the steam engine?

Thanks for any suggestions!
:beer:
What does it mean to feel? Millions of dreams become real A feelin in my soul I'd never felt before

kholl44

Don't pay over face value. Keep an eye on this forum and there will be tickets available as we get closer to the show
I'm in love with this soul; it's a meaning that I understand

JaySC_IV

What does it mean to feel? Millions of dreams become real A feelin in my soul I'd never felt before

ajclements004