Free Ticketmaster Vouchers

Started by Murph, Jun 21, 2016, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

caught the second wave just in time yesterday morning, managed to get 4 for steely dan and steve winwood in indy.  that and gary clark jr. in nashville were the only available shows i was interested in that were close enough.

so at least i got something out of it.  more "inventory" to be released next week.

ditty

Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 25, 2016, 07:37 AM
caught the second wave just in time yesterday morning, managed to get 4 for steely dan and steve winwood in indy.  that and gary clark jr. in nashville were the only available shows i was interested in that were close enough.

so at least i got something out of it.  more "inventory" to be released next week.

Nice, it will be interesting to see what the "inventory" is next week.
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

YimYodd

Quote from: ditty on Jun 25, 2016, 12:34 PM
Quote from: slappymoe on Jun 25, 2016, 07:37 AM

Nice, it will be interesting to see what the "inventory" is next week.

I got in at end of second wave yesterday but only for a couple of shows I wasn't interested in. Gave them to a friend whose musical tastes are different.
Hoping to have better timing "next week" & score Steely Dan /Winwood , etc. & join you guys in Indy!  :beer:
My heart pumps away for your loving touch, My Sweet Juls. You know I never, I Never Could Get Enough

Varitek

Keep in mind that we have 4 years to use these vouchers.
"Did he just put on a cape?"

Jbpats

Is there a set time they are adding more shows or is it completely random?
The Boston list is pretty awful, and more importantly 100% sold out.

Varitek

I think they are making things up as they go. Last post on the 24th just said they would
Be releasing some more eligible shows "next week"
"Did he just put on a cape?"

johnnYYac

CRAZY IDEA...

How about, when "Voucher Sold Out for this Event," they fucking take it off the list?

16 goddam pages of this bullshit...  :angry:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

walterfredo

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 29, 2016, 04:24 PM
CRAZY IDEA...

How about, when "Voucher Sold Out for this Event," they fucking take it off the list?

16 goddam pages of this bullshit...  :angry:

for realz. so stupid. I see this being a major pain in the ass, as the scalpers also each have ridiculous numbers of codes and will yet again buck the system when new shows come online that you can use the codes with.

Murph

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my $128 refund.