Main Menu

Bruce Tour

Started by ericm, Dec 04, 2015, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Quote from: APR on Sep 08, 2016, 02:56 PM
Amazing that after all these years and all those shows he can still blow your mind.  Have a blast tomorrow night.  Let us know if night two tops night one.  I bet there is a chance.

It's true, and a big reason why I keep going back again and again and again and.....

I definitely will let you know about the show and am with you there's a chance. Hard to imagine it will top night1 but if anyone can do it, it's him.  :wink:

I'm up against it at work though and not sure I'll be able to make it in time but I sure as hell am gonna try! If I do make it, I'll post my thoughts on the show for sure.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Aw, I was just messin'.  :wink:  Such an awesome show!   :beer: :beer: :beer:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Sep 08, 2016, 04:59 PM

Haha, I know but I'm still on a show high and my thoughts on it just keep spilling out.  :cheesy: 
"Where's Jim going?"

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Sep 08, 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Sep 08, 2016, 04:59 PM

Haha, I know but I'm still on a show high and my thoughts on it just keep spilling out.  :cheesy: 

Oh yeah, I know how that can be. I saw Swans the other night in SF and couldn't string together a coherent sentence for days.  :shocked:  Love reading your thoughts here!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

APR

No updates...... it looks like ericm had to work late on night 2.  Bummer.

ericm

Quote from: APR on Sep 13, 2016, 11:32 AM
No updates...... it looks like ericm had to work late on night 2.  Bummer.

Yup. Friday just didn't work out for me. I gave it a shot but just too much to get done and by the time I got home, making the start of the show was impossible. I might've sacrificed the opener any other time but figuring it was going to be NYCS again, that would've been tough to take missing that one. It was one of the many highlights of night1 for me.  :thumbsup:  Throw  in the oppressive heat, and I just thought better of pushing it. 

On a happier note, Bruce Aussie and NZ tour officially announced for any of our friends here down that way. It's not billed as The River Tour and after these US shows, I'm sure people down under are going to be in for a real treat. Go if you have the chance!  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"