OBH Cancellation, Reservation Available 2 Tix - Will Pay Name Change Fees

Started by antonio, Nov 28, 2016, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonio

Hey all,

Due to some unfortunate family circumstances, I have to cancel my OBH reservation.

I contacted the booking agency (Cloud 9) and they recommended that the best way to do this without taking a huge bath financially AND to benefit people (like me in the past) who are hoping for a (one big) Holiday miracle on the waitlist is to try to just secure payment directly from new guests and to pay name change fees on my reservation.

The reservation I have is for two double beds in the GVD - Deluxe Gold package. That package is described online as "Everything you need for an unforgettable experience! Located throughout the property in buildings 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 but not within the Concert Courtyard, these rooms feature one king or two double beds, an in-room hydro spa tub, and a private balcony."

The total cost for both reservations is $3,278.00. Ideally, a two person group looking to go could do this, but I could split it into one and one as long as both parties were ok splitting with a stranger.

The name change fees are $275 (150 for me, and 125 for a guest). I will pay those out of pocket if there is an interested buyer.

I spoke to Marni at Cloud 9 about this today. Their number is 561-368-8922 and you can call them to verify the info I am presenting here is accurate.

I am not trying to hide who I am and will dox myself here. My name is Antonio Mazzaro. I am a Kentuckian and due to a really bad year for my family I just can't make this trip. I am being completely on the level here and will provide personal contact info in PM if you would prefer to discuss this over the phone. PLEASE share this with any interested parties you know, as I know there are people on the Waitlist but Cloud 9 will not contact them directly on my behalf.

I wanted to do this now and not cancel directly with my travel insurance because I want to get as much back as I can from what I have paid and because I want fans like me who have been on the outside looking in on this in the past to have a chance to reserve this and make flight plans before Christmas. If you are on the waitlist, this is a way to skip that line completely.

I am very hopeful this message is benefit to someone out there. Please share and contact me for info.

Thank you friends,
Antonio

AlwxanderD10

I would definitely post in the MMJ fanclub Facebook page if you haven't already done so. It seems to be pretty active these days. Hope you find a buyer!!

antonio

Thank you, I got it posted on Reddit and posted on the OBH FB page but couldn't figure out how to post on the MMJ Fanclub page on FB. I will take a second shot at that today.

Antonio

deannayoung

Just to clarify, do you mean you have a single room w/ 2 double beds (so reservation for 4) and cost is 3278 per couple?

Might be very interested, just trying to sort details

antonio

Apologies. To clarify I have a single room with two double beds but only two guests paid for. It's basically the low-end package--$1600 per guest. I have never been to OBH before so this is all that was left when I was able to reserve spots. I was going to attend with my brother, that's why it has two beds instead of one king. That didn't change the cost.