mmj and vancouver

Started by admin, Jan 13, 2005, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

That review (the last link) is the best fucking review I have ever read in my entire life, anywhere, about anything.  ever.

Holy shit.  Okay, I'm writing to that guy to tell him how much I liked his review.

See, DAMN, that is what a review oughtta be.  Not just because it's so wholly worshipping of MMJ, but because it's incredibly written, and plants itself in a world that we can relate to - he relates the record to his life and how it can make you feel, and possibly change you.

My god.  That's incredible.  This truly is a good morning.

on edit:  Why don't they have a contact page?  I hate that when I want to write to someone and I can't.  Poop.

sweatboard

Megan, That is exactly how I felt about this article.

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/Press/oxfordamerican.html

Alos I sent you a PM.
There's Still Time.........

EC

Yay!  Will I ever leave the computer today?

Doubtful.

Thank you for that link.  I did get your pm, and will send it to you as soon as all of these flac files aren't hogging up so much traffic on the computer.  Beautiful as they may be...  

:)

corey

Eek. Sorry 'bout that.

8)

EC

Ha, no probs, Bob.  It's fun.  It's like I keep learning more and more things that make me never need to leave my house.

Which is, of course, very bad.  

p.s.  I sent 'em to you, Brian.  (Hey wiggum, Brian is the guy that took the Nashville pictures I just realized today!  He has a half picture of you and one of hellacious.  Funny world.)

corey

Heee! I don't know where that pic is.

EC

I'll re-mail it to you!!  (I'll send you both - the straight one, and the one where I circled everyone I knew in the crowd, and where I should've been if that tall guy wasn't standing in front of me.  ASS is in it, too.)

Sal Paradise

June 20 Nashville?
I was at that show and would love to see some more!
Are these in the gallery too?

I was standing somewhere near that bottle of Heineken
(Not sure if it's Heineken but looks like it)

The sound in your mind is the first sound that you could sing

sweatboard

I've never seen that picture, if you have more will you please e-mail them to me.  I'll e-mail you all of mine.

Sal Paradise

I don't have pictures. I stole this one from the gallery.
But you can still mail me yours ::)
The sound in your mind is the first sound that you could sing

sweatboard

no problem, some of mine are in the gallery and some aren't.  Just PM me your e-mail adress.