Main Menu

Documentary

Started by harristrensky, Jan 17, 2005, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harristrensky

So I read somewhere that there is a Dutch (or some foreign) documentary on the Jacket.  Anyone know anything abnout this or have a copy or anything at all?  Let us know.
I was a big old bear once.

Magnix

It was a Dutch documentary titled "This Is Not America"! The band was filmed by VPRO television during their first visit to The Netherlands. It has first been shown on national television on February 20, 2000, and repeated three times.

After seeing this documentary "From Nashville To Kentucky" was created!

Here are some details on this documentary: http://www.magnix.demon.nl/mmj/setlists/000220.htm
The links to the VPRO site still work, but unfortunately the clips won't start playing - earlier today I heard that the site has some problems, so maybe it will be OK again in a couple of days? I remember the same clips also were available through www.mymorningjacket.com !?

JP

I was lucky enough to get a pretty good video copy of this a couple years ago and transferred it to DVD with some other MMJ goodies a little while ago.

But, I'd love to add some more stuff to it so if anyone else has video to offer maybe we can set up a trade???

Peace,
JP

corey

I can help with the distribution if ya want. I have a burner.

corey

Seriously. I can help.
Let's get this thing going.

I just bought a new burner last weekend. (Yay for tax returns!)

:)