Who would you like JJ / MMJ to work with?

Started by korief, Dec 08, 2010, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluesky

Would love it if he would duet with Kurt Wagner from Lambchop. They preformed a song together this summer at Lincoln Center with The Blind Boys of Alabama. It was the most beautiful duet between two dudes ever!! Wish there was a recording...

Dillsnufus

in terms of mmj. i'd like to see mike mccready play with them. the dondante solo would be insane! :o
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

FiddleCastro

QuoteWould love it if he would duet with Kurt Wagner from Lambchop. They preformed a song together this summer at Lincoln Center with The Blind Boys of Alabama. It was the most beautiful duet between two dudes ever!! Wish there was a recording...

I feel lucky to have been there :)
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

wolof7

Sparked by a discussion in the other music forum: PRINCE
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

e_wind

QuoteSparked by a discussion in the other music forum: PRINCE

I always tell peope Jacket should cover Kiss when it comes on the radio. The song not the artist.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

capt. scotty

QuoteSparked by a discussion in the other music forum: PRINCE

I always tell peope Jacket should cover Kiss when it comes on the radio. The song not the artist.

Good call....Who knows what the overall feel of the new album will be, but Kiss wouldve felt right at home as an EU-era cover.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

OneBigMageetah

id like to hear jim sing "great gig in the sky" by pink floyd or "time"
he could do it

johnnYYac

Quoteid like to hear jim sing "great gig in the sky" by pink floyd or "time"
he could do it
I had the same thought a few weeks back!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

e_wind

Quoteid like to hear jim sing "great gig in the sky" by pink floyd or "time"
he could do it
I had the same thought a few weeks back!

If they decided to do a long cover I would love to see  Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Obviously they would not do this because of how long it is, but it would be INSANE. I would rather see a Jacket show than any other show, but I wonder what covers they would do and how awesome it would be if they did like a 2.5 hour purely cover show.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mcredder

evilPaauwe

I want Yim Yames to make a song a Victoria LeGrande, the singer from the band Beach House!
cheers.

ericm

I'd love to see MMJ do something with Bruce Springsteen. Something along the lines of a "Because The Night" styled song, or JJ on the next "Seeger Sessions" album, if there is one.
"Where's Jim going?"